Aus v Pak 2022 Test Series

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Been a while since we’ve played over there. Pakis won the toss and are batting first.
Pitch looks to be a batsmans paradise.

7th over. 0/12. I’ve already hit the Panadol and the mute button…..those fkn horns!….and there looks to be fk all ppl there. Even though one of the commentators said the whole five days is a sell-out. Maybe security precautions? They did say there is 4,100 security personnel involved for the safety of the entire tour.

7th over. 0/12. I’ve already hit the Panadol and the mute button…..those fkn horns!….and there looks to be fk all ppl there. Even though one of the commentators said the whole five days is a sell-out. Maybe security precautions? They did say there is 4,100 security personnel involved for the safety of the entire tour.
Friday is prayers day, holiest day of the Muslim community so crowds will come after prayers are finished. Also they are not early risers.

Figured this was as good a place as any, but RIP warney and rod March.

Warney was easily the greatest entertainer I’ve witnessed in any sport.

Weird to think that rod marsh and warney passed on the same day as Rod was instrumental in Warney’s development.

Oh man… time to go on a YouTube binge to remember how great they both were, and how much entertainment they gave us.

I wonder if they have a 'no horns' section in Pindi stadium? You would definitely be forking out the money for a corporate box with the sound proof glass.

may as well call this one a draw and give pakistan time to prepare a test wicket for the next test.

So I was trying to work out how to watch the Pakistan series in Singapore. Turns out the ICC has its own streaming service and you pay per test or series. For Australia’s entire tour to Pakistan, the price is USD5. Bargain!

Now I know there are other ways to obtain a stream more …. cost efficiently, but I’m very happy to pay whilst ever prices are this reasonable.

So I was trying to work out how to watch the Pakistan series in Singapore. Turns out the ICC has its own streaming service and you pay per test or series. For Australia’s entire tour to Pakistan, the price is USD5. Bargain!

Now I know there are other ways to obtain a stream more …. cost efficiently, but I’m very happy to pay whilst ever prices are this reasonable.

that's like less than $1 per 100 runs aust has scored in the second test!

(and not bad value for a series, actually.) - thanks for the tip 'said the nun to the ...'

@wombatgc - I changed the thread title to test series from 1st test as we're posting about the second test in here. I hope that's ok?

Now...

Have Pakistan out-thought and/or tricked Australia?

Aust score 550 odd and Pakistan decide to 'go out swinging...get a few runs but then aust will declare early and we can get the runs-even if it is a lot - because the pitch is dead!'

so they get 150, Aust declare at 90 thinking the pitch is doing enough and......

Pakistan are 2-200 in reply so far!

One day to make 340.

Genius I sez...gee-knee-us!

@wombatgc - I changed the thread title to test series from 1st test as we're posting about the second test in here. I hope that's ok?

Now...

Have Pakistan out-thought and/or tricked Australia?

Aust score 550 odd and Pakistan decide to 'go out swinging...get a few runs but then aust will declare early and we can get the runs-even if it is a lot - because the pitch is dead!'

so they get 150, Aust declare at 90 thinking the pitch is doing enough and......

Pakistan are 2-200 in reply so far!

One day to make 340.

Genius I sez...gee-knee-us!
Bloody hell. Pakistan cricket are doing their best to kill off test cricket in their country.
‘They may as well have just laid out a concrete pitch. Not as bad as Rindi, but not far behind either. If they can’t get Babar (168 not out at tea) out in the next session, it looks like another draw. Get Babar, and throw the kitchen sink at the rest of the Paki team.
It’ll be another 24 years before anyone will want to play in Pakistan, regardless of any violent threats made.
Fkn hell, 180 off 34 overs for the Pakis to win. That is so gettable on this track.

Last edited:
C’mon Cummins, have a bowl or one of the other quicks. Swepsons getting belted.

Suck it Babar! (I know, not good sportsmanship). But that pommy commentator has been pissing in Barbars pocket for the last two hours

Fuk it, another draw. The last 6 overs, I kept thinking, Warney would’ve loved the pressure, and as he had done so many times, got the win. Respect to the Pakis though. Who would’ve thought they’d bat that good after their shocker first innings.

@globaleagle where are you? I can’t keep talking to myself here.@:blush:

I'm here...where are you?

lol.

Coverage started at 10pm in this series and so i'm only around for a few overs and then I'm zonked.
Also 'willow tv' seems to be run for the east Indians (or Indians as you would say) because about two overs in, they decided to cut to someone going through all the people chosen for the Rajasthan Royals in the IPL..!!

So coverage of the game was cut for 20 or so minutes while we had to listen to the ramblings of some guy. totally unprofessional, but they are playing to their audience so they think.

An interesting fact and/or psa (public service announcement) that I remembered when typing the East Indian / Indian comment:

In north america, people from Pakistan, and the wider community, consider the word 'Paki' a highly charged racist term (like the N-word). It was interesting to find that out because I didn't think that Pakistani's in aust thought that was a bad word. I guess here, history has used it in the way the n-word has been.

Note: I'm not having a go at anyone or entering politics - just suggesting that if you travel to Nth america, don't have it printed on a t-shirt (lol) and that it was interesting to find that out.

cricket!
- a draw 'yawn' Maybe they need to get some experience in pitch preparation. I wonder how the one dayers and the T-20 are going to go?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4