Aussie Summer 2022/23...24

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Screenshot_20230106-145729.png

wow

so the afternoon is

"lets not give anything out unless the stumps are smashed forcing only Australia to review"

and even if the umpire gives a soft out catch decision, we'll rule in Sth africans favour.

cummings should just offer a draw now so there's no injuries for the Indian tests.

yup - Hazlewood knows the deal.

Last edited:
wow

so the afternoon is

"lets not give anything out unless the stumps are smashed forcing only Australia to review"

and even if the umpire gives a soft out catch decision, we'll rule in Sth africans favour.

cummings should just offer a draw now so there's no injuries for the Indian tests.

yup - Hazlewood knows the deal.
no chance..Cummins wants 2 series whitewash's under his belt.

Flying home tomorrow after 2 1/2 weeks in Sydney town. Had a great experience at the cricket. Attended all 5 days, albeit 1 1/2 days+ lost due to poor weather. Today we had the opportunity to walk on the ground at the completion of play. It was fantastic. We played cricket and kicked the footy. Pretty cool.

not starting a new thread re the ashes but Broad has tried to stir the pot saying the 4-0 drubbing wasn't real as covid restrictions + rain was happening.

He said nothing about the series was high level. though I think 4-0 was a high level of drubbing.

Gotta give it to the short memories 'over there' - they go one about 'bazball' being attacking cricket like they're the first to try it.

When the aust test team was beating all comers and had 2 x 16 win streak in tests, they were regularly thumping 300+ on the first day.

Have to fill the papers with something I guess...and I'm here typing about it.

The series is in june/july so that gives them plenty of time to doctor their pitches so we can go over and win the trophy that they won't allow to leave eng. lol

No one started a new thread for the (almost ended) season so I threw '24' on the end of this thread so I could post.

I just read about the first T20 between Aust and NZ. Aussies winning with a 4 off the last ball!

I didn't even realise they were going to NZ. It's like this summer is never ending. though we get the 'willow' channel over here so I've been seeing a bit on tv which is nice.

Does anyone think one dayers are doomed? No ticker tape parade after winning this world cup - just off to India for a weirdly posted and irrelevant little series.

Anyway...go cricket!

PS: On the game show Jeopardy! there was a category on 'sportsballs' and the $1000 question had a picture of a cricket ball asking what sport it belonged to.

0/3 Americans had a clue!

That World Cup win was one of the best I've seen. India were short priced favs but we out played them. Your run of the mill ODI is boring, barely watch them these days. WCC still carries some weight

Looking forward to seeing how Kane Williamson goes against our attack on his home soil. He was a massive disappointment last time they toured here.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4