Aussies batting first against Pakis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did you see Matthew Hayden's figures in 1997/1998, they sucked, let's drop him.

I was comparing Clarke to Lehmann, because they are similar bowlers, not Clarke to McGrath and co. You were saying Lehmann is also there because he can bowl, i was pointing out that he doesn't need to bowl, because the 4 front line bowlers are great, and Clarke is better than Lehmann.

Agree re Waugh.

There is a difference between "mental disintegration" and racist remarks.

Clarke has not proved he is better than lehmann in bowling. You cant say after one good performance that he will continue to be so effective, i hope so.

Hayden managed one cetury from 5 matches in 97 and was dropped for 98. So we should have done the same to martyn.

Martyns usual trend is to play crap then finish the series with a high score so that when the next series arrives he was only as good as his last game. Against NZ and in the first innings in perth he showed similar form to normal, the second innings bowling line up would have struggled to beat bangladesh.

We will never know if can Clarke can reproduce that form, he never gets a bowl, because he wants to play his bosom buddy Lehmann. See what Ponting is doing. He is making people think that Lehmann also makes a good bowler so he can stay in the team even though his batting sucks.

His batting sucks??

So for 1 year of Sucking Lehamann should go, even though Martyn had almost 2.5 years like that. Martyn first, Lehmann second.

Look at Lehamanns stats and tell me he isnt a good bowler. his average is 5 better than kasper.

I love this conspiracy theory you have going. Since ponting obviously has it in for Martyn not dropping him in 2003

It doesn't suck, it's just he is not as good as others, he used to be class, but he has lost a bit.

Maybe you could have dropped Martyn a year or two ago, but not now, now he is consistently going better than Lehmann, which i have proved Your Honour.

The only reason Lehmann gets wickets is because the batsmen see of McGrath and co. and then become complacent.

That last statement just doesn't make sense, sorry mate. If Ponting had it in for Martyn he would have dropped him. He doesn't have it in for anyone, he just prefers people like Lehmann and Symonds over people like Katich and Bevan, because they are great "team men", even though they clearly aren't as good.

Last sentence was sarcasm.

How about we settle it this way - drop both Lehmann and Martyn for Katich and another young up and comer - maybe Moss??

Symmonds has his place in one dayers, makes plenty of runs in the field and inspires our fielders.

Righto then, drop Lehmann and Martyn for Katich and Marcus North, how about that?

Symonds is an imposter, great fielder, good bat when he gets his eye in, but when does he do that, very rarely. There is no way he is better than Bevan!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4