AUSTRALIA SPANKED IN CRICKET ALL OUT FOR 93

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only four people in Australia who would pick Martyn are the selectors and his wife!!!! :roll:

That'd make 5.

My team is

Gilly
Jacques
Punter
Pup
Roy
The Hustler
Watto
Bingers
Bracks / Kasper (but they didn't take Kasper)
Lewis / McGrath (if he returns)
Clarke

SS: Hoggy

Michael Clarke batting at 4 and 11? Mick Lewis in the side? Mate, you've deadset got nothing. I'm surprised you didn't give Brett Dorey and Scott Kremerscothem a run over Lee and Bracken.

well i prolly should have put lewis / kasper and clark / mcgrath

my **** up!!

but yeah obviously if kasper and mcgrath were right to go lewis and clark would be ****ed off

I can't see why Hayden isn't in the team. Huge hitter and can get huge scores on his day. Should replace Katich at top, and then Jaques or even Hodge replacing Martyn in the middle order. Gillespie should be in the team also. My team would therefore probably be, given that all are fit:

Gilchrist
Hayden
Ponting
Jaques/Hodge
Clarke
Symonds
Hussey
Watson
Lee
Bracken
Gillespie

SS: Hogg

Clark would be on the fringes and Cameron White could be a useful substitute for Hogg. Doesn't look like McGrath will be back for a while, and may even retire.

well i prolly should have put lewis / kasper and clark / mcgrath

my **** up!!

but yeah obviously if kasper and mcgrath were right to go lewis and clark would be ****ed off

Clark's a better bowler than Kasper now days.

Downie- Brad Hodge, your taking the piss, surely? Hayden's a tool, had his chances anyway in the one day arena.

In the fair dinkum department though, Clarke should be brought straight back into the test side for Hodge, and Watson for Symonds.

Not at all. Sure, he hasn't had a good start in the International One Dayers, but he averages 37 in first class one day matches, with a highest score of 164 showing he can go all the way. And he couldn't do any worse than Katich and Martyn.

And yeah, sure Hayden is a knob, but that doesn't take away from the fact he's a good cricketer :p

I put on a phone point at matt the bat's house once and he wasn't a tool that day!!

He was a top bloke.. one of the rare people i have come across that so much as offered me a drink... also once i was finished the job, he gave me a polo gray nicholls shirt and signed it for me!!

Incase your wondering he wasn't doing all this to get it for free, it was already going to be free as part of the line providers service!

Then on the other hand i met andrew symonds at a well known bar up here in brissie after a state of origin match and he was the biggest wanker i have ever met!!

By the end of our conversation i told him and i quote "you will never play test cricket for australia again!"

His recent addition to the test team proved me otherwise.. but yeah he was still an out and out tool....

Best cricketer going round right now.. but it let me down when i got the chance to meet him!

Not at all. Sure, he hasn't had a good start in the International One Dayers, but he averages 37 in first class one day matches, with a highest score of 164 showing he can go all the way. And he couldn't do any worse than Katich and Martyn.

And yeah, sure Hayden is a knob, but that doesn't take away from the fact he's a good cricketer :p

If you want to go by averages mate, check out Katich's in ODI's. It's around the 36 mark. Better than 37 in Domestic.

Yeah, Nutzcraw, it doesn't surprise me about Symonds. I'm surprised he didn't hit you in the chest. He's one of the best one day cricketer doing the rounds, but is not up to test standard imo. Seems like a douche.

Hayden seems alright off the field, but some of the things he's done on it leave alot to be desired.

well based on averages clarke and hussey should be 3 and 4, punter 5. bevan should still be at 6.

Test Team - Clarke and Martyn back in. Tait and Clarke picked.

Hodge, Watson ------------- Gorne!

(No cigars for Dizzy or Kaspa!!)

That's what I meant. A lot of people were backing Watson to get back in as he offers more than Symonds as a bowler in the case of two spinners playing.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8