Australia Squad - Well done boys!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I fail to see how Matt Orford has missed out, he has been recognised as  the best halfback for season 2008, yet two other players selected ahead of him. Thurston did nothing this year and does not deserve his place.

Fulton link said:
I fail to see how Matt Orford has missed out, he has been recognised as  the best halfback for season 2008, yet two other players selected ahead of him. Thurston did nothing this year and does not deserve his place.
Totally agree. As for Choc, I can't see him getting much, if any, game time because as far as I know, Ricky Stuart doesn't like him after that SOO incident with BK when Stuart was SOO Coach.

The team I reckon Stuart will pick

01.Billy Slater (Storm),
02.Israel Folau (Storm),
03.Justin Hodges (Broncos),
04.Greg Inglis (Storm),
05.David Williams (Sea Eagles)
06.Darren Lockyer (Broncos), 
07.Johnathan Thurston (Cowboys)
08.Petero Civoniceva (Panthers),
09 Cameron Smith (Storm)
10.Steve Price (Warriors)
11.Michael Crocker (Storm),
12.Glenn Stewart (Sea Eagles),
13.Paul Gallen (Sharks),

14.Craig Fitzgibbon (Roosters),
15.Breny Kite(Sea Eagles),
16.Kurt Gidley (Knights)
17.Anthony Laffranchi (Titans),

Anthony Watmough (Sea Eagles)
Josh Perry (Sea Eagles),
Brett Stewart (Sea Eagles)
Joel Monaghan (Raiders),
Brent Tate (Warriors),
Terry Campese (Raiders),
Scott Prince (Titans),

I just love Lyon, brushing stupid rep games and giving it to the Slime.  Keep yourself for us Jamie and you'll play forever.

Lyon was on the news yesterday saying he did not want to play in the WC as he wanted to spend time with his family.

Whether or not or would have been picked is irrelevant he put up his hand prior just to make sure of it this time.

Thanks for that Fluffy. I thought he would be a special to be picked. Look at the difference he made to us once back. He adds great utility value in that he can play half or centres!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4