Australia Tour of India 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
While I'm on a rant roll, why does Smith act like a 12yr old private school boy EVERY time he gets out. The look on his face "no way, that's not out". Shakes his head all the way to the locker room like a big sook. You're out fool, tell your story walking.

To be fair, in my opinion, when he does that I always believed that he was/is shaking his head at his own mistakes, not the umpires decision.

When I have seen him out caught, he walks off shaking his head practising the short he should have played.

Well that was ugly. Indian tailenders peel off 50's and our whole line up can't crack 100.

How many LB's in the end 6 or 7 ? Use the bat, it's not like it's turning square. Carey is going to have a lean tour if the sweep is the only shot he intends on playing. Crazy.

Soooooo, Aussies any chance in the 2nd test?
Any predictions for the XI? I'll go, assuming Green is unavailable and Starc is.
Head
Usman
Marnus
Smith
Renshaw
Handscomb
Carey
Starc
Pat
Gary
Murph

If Renshaw unfit Warner gets a reprieve and Head to 5.

Of course at soon as Mark Waugh says “Australia look of top here” we go on to lose 2 quick wickets. Like we never look on top when last game we lost 5-13!!

Better effort so far this test, but still anything under 300 is going to make it hard to exert pressure Who is opening the bowling with Cummins by the way ?? 3 spinners.....not sure about that, but with the injuries to Green/Hoff/Starc I suppose we dont have a lot of options available.

It's a one innings match now. Can we get back up the first innings effort and set them 250+ ?

omg - what is wrong with this team?

look out everyone... a spinner, a spinner! ahhhhh unplayable!!!!

If the commentary is correct, seems like "going the slog" didn't pay off.

omg - what is wrong with this team?

look out everyone... a spinner, a spinner! ahhhhh unplayable!!!!

If the commentary is correct, seems like "going the slog" didn't pay off.
Just pathetic. How much are these blokes on??

Smith out lbw, shakes head, wasted review. Still shakes head, fmd your out, get off

I can only assume they made a conscious decision to go into this series and try and sweep the Indian spinners out of it. It hasn't worked, in fact it is poorly executed and nothing short of embarrassing today. Need a Plan B now for last two tests otherwise we are looking at 4-0 if this rubbish keeps up.

Must admit I hadn't heard of the two backup spinners before this series.
The amount of cricket played nowadays means hardly any tour matches. Our batsman need to spend a LOT of time batting in these conditions to get used to it but hard to do the way tours are structured.
Commentators saying on abc radio today that there will be fewer and fewer players to play 100 tests in the future. Too many formats and less tests played each year. Sad to see but the dollar rules I guess and India holds a lot of sway especially with the money involved in the IPL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4