Australia v Papua New Guinea

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I enjoyed the game personally, simply for the fact that I can guarantee you that Slater, Lockyer and Tate didn't, **** they copped some treatment

That guy they were calling the jukebox was awesome !!

the aussie wouldnt  have dared to throw any punches at the kumuls, but  boy didnt the kumuls rough them up..  that 1st set  they had in defense they actually made meters till they gave a penalty away on last tackle, see the forearms on the boys  deadset...  i dnt knw why we dont hunt down that menze(jukebox) & their number 8..  i reckon they would both play NRL  for only 25,000  a season..

I liked it as much as the commonwealth games lol what a joke I can't wait to the next time we get beaten by that scoreline and everyone comes on and talks up how tough we played. Let's face it international rugby league is and always will be a joke. I like my sport ( that I'm expected to pay to watch) to be elite NRL,AFL,EPL,ITM cup NBA,NFL. To the people who say give these guy's a go we have been from 1908 and the only places that are into the game are East coast Aus NZ and some parts of northern england. So what we see some guy's put on big hits wow.

Cheers

jjai link said:
the aussie wouldnt  have dared to throw any punches at the kumuls, but  boy didnt the kumuls rough them up..  that 1st set  they had in defense they actually made meters till they gave a penalty away on last tackle, see the forearms on the boys  deadset...  i dnt knw why we dont hunt down that menze(jukebox) & their number 8..  i reckon they would both play NRL  for only 25,000  a season..

Mikhali is abit old mate, from memory he's 33

Post  automatically merged: [time]1287995287[/time]

Joe Kramer link said:
I liked it as much as the commonwealth games lol what a joke I can't wait to the next time we get beaten by that scoreline and everyone comes on and talks up how tough we played. Let's face it international rugby league is and always will be a joke. I like my sport ( that I'm expected to pay to watch) to be elite NRL,AFL,EPL,ITM cup NBA,NFL. To the people who say give these guy's a go we have been from 1908 and the only places that are into the game are East coast Aus NZ and some parts of northern england. So what we see some guy's put on big hits wow.

Cheers

So your a typical Daily Telegraph reader judging by that post

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185812.msg303874#msg303874 date=1287962069]

Joe Kramer link said:

Cheers

[/quote]

A team in France, two in Wales, one in London.

Got to wonder if France or Wales wouldn't be better inclusions in a 4 Nations comp then PNG. They should run two comps, with Fiji, Tonga, PNG and either France or Wales playing in one and the better 4 in the other.

Rusty link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=185812.msg303935#msg303935 date=1287997376]
Wales will be playing in the 4 Nations next year

We are doing 4 Nations every year?
[/quote]

It alternates between hemisphere's for three years.
1st year - 2009 - Australia, England, France and New Zealand
2nd year  - 2010 - Australia, England, New Zealand and PNG
3rd year  - 2011 - Australia, England New Zealand and Wales

2012 - Rest year for Australia (only one test played for them). NZ will still tour England and France (hoping for a home nations tour for them)

2013 - World Cup

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185812.msg303874#msg303874 date=1287962069]

Joe Kramer link said:

Cheers

[/quote] And judging by that reply abc and sydney morning herald for you,or maybe sbs?

Cheers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4