Axe Barrett bring Back Tooves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
no doubt yet another Chief persona , I've lost count now how many he's had over the years.

Funniest thing is he thinks we take him seriously.

Just working on your new avatar, I'm thinking a cute portrait of that former Manly champion James Hasson.
Unless there are any other suggestions?

10Mar_Eels_800x600.jpg

Last edited:
This result shows our back up strength is nowhere near what the Messiah has, & many were saying this pack would slaughter Wenty's.
It's a disgusting result, and there needs to be an investigation into Barrett's recruitment policy.

In what way are we looking a better team then last year?
Lyon still can't convert.
The outside backs defence is even worse.
The attack looks non existent.
The defence not much better.
But the complete lack of desire to have ago. It is not a good sign. I'm not convinced the players are buying in.

I think we need a 'Hyperbole Thread.' Then the usual suspects, plus some new boys and girls, can go to town on the team. It would make for fun reading, but with fewer keystrokes.

We don't have "blogs" here Chief, they are called threads. If it's blogs you're after stick to oneeyedeel.com. By the way isn't "one eyed eel" a colloquialism for a penis ? So you have a site dedicated to dicks basically ?

That's true C and C.

But in Chief's case, that would be a one eyed button mushroom.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6