Backrow Options?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Barrett said the other day he doesn't think Koroisou will be right for round one.

With the reduced interchange, I hope we can keep an 80 minute Hooker on. Would give us another forward rotation. If we bring Koroisou on for 40, then back to Parcell to finish, that's two interchanges out of less available this year.
I take your point. On the flip side. No other player on the field in theory can cause as much damage as a fresh quick hooker, carving up fatigued oppostion forwards at the back end of a half, around that ruck. Parcell is super quick. We would almost be taking away some of his strike power by making him play 80. If they are both fit, I almost think they become one of our biggest strengths, two quality, yet very different hookers in our 17. One would be wasted playing for Willow.

The effect of the reduced interchange will be absolutely interesting to see. I can't wait.

Im expecting, back rowers to never get rested. Props and back rowers to blur. Perhaps never a back like Barbar, sitting on the bench. Hooker and Props will be the main interchange. When injuries happen is what may completely ruin a good game of footy. Please hurry up and start footy already.

Last edited:
Josh Jackson would be a decent pick up, guerra from rorters, Ethan Lowe from Cowboys or matt gillet! I'd be happy with any of those choices

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8