Banner being made for Monday Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
vidmar said:
Tip: Be mindful that some grounds have restrictions on banner sizes and in some cases need to be registered with the NRL (which means you'll have to rock up before the game to get them approved)

Big banners with sticks need to be checked in on interstate flights which means additional time. cost and hassle if you can't do "Hand luggage only"

Whilst understanding the sentiments regarding David Gallop it's worth thinking that if cash is being spent that banners should have some relevance in the days, weeks, months and years to come?

All good points, hence why I am only going to get a Silvertails one made that says

"We are Silvertails"
"www.silvertails.net"

or something to that affect.

Dan

One site I just looked at had

2m * 0.5m for $160 which is pretty good value and extra $20 for 2 & 1

but I think 2 * .5 is enough. Wondering if I can get the logo on there too

I would stick with a Giddy up Brett or something along those lines. Any thing anti Gallop will either not be allowed in or taken down quickly.

That is all Cambo's stuff so i will leave him for that and start my own thread for a Silvertails banner.

I just posted a job to have the Silvertails logo re-done and see if I can get the modernized and added to the banner

The Eagle said:
Push It Up Manly

Thats what it should say
Also it should have the website
and all players nicknames

And also have my garden shed on the banner as well.

I'd agree Cam, Giddy Up Brett will get the message across...Apologise Gallop will be confisicated by the security people quick smart!!

And probably not shown on Fox anyway

Mark from Brisbane said:
I'd agree Cam, Giddy Up Brett will get the message across...Apologise Gallop will be confisicated by the security people quick smart!!

And probably not shown on Fox anyway

Yeah Gallop's thought police will prob be prowling bigtime in next few matches watching out for anyone doing "the gallop" or holding funny signs not approving of his lordship. Any player doing "the gallop" will be suspended for 4 weeks and fined $100K

Is "Shane Shane Shane Gallop" too much of an in-joke for a banner?? :s

'Giddy Up Brett' is so cool and appropriate

Cambo said:
Just posting this here so lets keep it between us.

But our graphic designer here at work is pretty good mate of mine, she is also Shane Rodney's cousin. She is making me a banner for Monday night that will simply say

Apologise
Gallop

I will need someone else to help me hold it as i will not be putting sticks on it and will be sneaking it in to Skilled.

Thats BIG.I love it.I love doing the Gallop.In fact the whole family is Galloping.

Cambo said:
Just posting this here so lets keep it between us.

But our graphic designer here at work is pretty good mate of mine, she is also Shane Rodney's cousin. She is making me a banner for Monday night that will simply say

Apologise
Gallop

I will need someone else to help me hold it as i will not be putting sticks on it and will be sneaking it in to Skilled.

can't imagine where your going to hide it .........

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2