Barba set for return after release from rehab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Our great Saint has worked her magic again!
We should have known she was a dogs supporter.
I hope she gets behind all the others with serious health issues.

Attachments

• Barba MacKillop.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 6
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Mal Cochrane said:
it's all a cover up for what the inside knowledge is for what really happened. Obviously not going to share it in this forum for obvious reasons, but let's say his team mates aren't too impressed with him. NRL went light on him considering what happened to others that put themselves in the same boat.

You can share it here it only us and we won't tell

Come-on Mal, Mum's the word

Can someone please provide the links for the retractions of the praisings of the Bulldogs and Greenberg?

Wow, the poodles are smooth operators.

So Barber gets stood down for recreational activities with his pull all weekend bender party mates and the dogs get in before the media storm and kill the story,

Send him to rehab for a few weeks sighting other issues and guess what no more hard questions are asked so possible and likely return round 3,

LOL, WTF.

Imagine if this had of been a Eagle.

Lol at greenturd he must truly think that every one outside the bulldog club is stupid and gullible.

A disgruntled player is sure to spill the beans to Danny know my source guy before R26.

What a great recovery by Ben, he owes the Dogs staff big time.

But they should be wary he could relapse an time. Scored 3 tries an was in super from at All Stars game then succumb to his problems just days later.

So rehab can cure a case of being a dickhead in 2 weeks. Nice. That facility should be busy in the coming months.

In saying this, no great shock. It was always going to happen.

Bucko112 said:
23 yr old single guys don't have ' epic benders' on just alcohol..... I think the answer lies within

I hear he went banging on his ex's door after one of his 'Epic Benders'. She wouldnt let him in as she knew he was not 'sober'. She called Greenturd. Greenturd came and collected him. He confessed to Greenturd what he had consumed. Greenturd wanted him sacked. Dogsler talked him out of it.

So predictable.
I said to the plumber last Thursday (who turned out to be a Dogs fan) -Barba will be back in 6 weeks - cos Des wont be a fan of "rehab" - guess I was wrong.
This is a complete joke ..

The Dogs always believed in the mantra of "the Dogs come first and f#@k everyone else, so much for looking after their player's welfare

I don't give a rats about greenturd's lies, I do however have a massive issue with the nrl condoning those lies and the rubbish going on at the dogs. Shame,nrl shame!

It was slickly spun from the start. Go back and listen to Greenburgs press conference again, and listen to the carefully chosen language. Compare that with how Zorba and Des handled our PR.

Then wonder why our fullback got a 4 week suspension, his name dragged through the mud in the media and the club a $100K fine. The Dogs got widespread sympathy and a miraculously cured fullback in under two weeks.

I'd say this will explode again, there would be one particular player, and probably more, that would want to give it to Benny, but are still trying to protect their own contracts, if it was a player of lower standing he would have been punted long ago.
Got to hand it to them,so far they've done a good job keeping the ARLC out of this, otherwise it would have been a suspension, but because he's been made to look like a victim, he gets the sympathy vote, and nothing happens,could only happen at the Bulldogs, otherwise they might upset their ethnic base.

The comments on the Telegraph article have not held back about what really happened.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-superstar-ben-barba-discharged-from-rehab-could-be-back-within-weeks/comments-e6frexnr-1226596432961

Rambo1987 said:
The comments on the Telegraph article have not held back about what really happened.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-superstar-ben-barba-discharged-from-rehab-could-be-back-within-weeks/comments-e6frexnr-1226596432961
Lol at the last idiot

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-superstar-ben-barba-discharged-from-rehab-could-be-back-within-weeks/comments-e6frexnr-1226596432961

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7