Barney O'Farrell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Jerry1 said:
Didn't see this thread but Just watched it - We have no chance of funds with a bears supporter as premier. He hates Manly & said so.
:(
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
He's a politician, why do you think he was on that program? He was probably just trying to win some cheap popularity points by saying what he assumed most fans would want to hear, ie 'don't like Manly'. Wouldn't read too much into it.

He's an asshole!

Jerry1 said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Jerry1 said:
Didn't see this thread but Just watched it - We have no chance of funds with a bears supporter as premier. He hates Manly & said so.
:(
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
He's a politician, why do you think he was on that program? He was probably just trying to win some cheap popularity points by saying what he assumed most fans would want to hear, ie 'don't like Manly'. Wouldn't read too much into it.

He's an asshole!

Well derrrr. He is in the Liberal party. You can't get into the tories unless your ****wit card is stamped. I'm not totally biased, it is optional in the ALP.

Just watched it today and thought it was harmless fun.

People aren't going to like our club and us them.

But thought the thing was they the League Lounge pushed the issue that Brookie needs an upgrade so a big thumbs up to them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6