Battle for the spoon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ma...t/news-story/ecd05a2c97439e3d9b827f0fba55ddf7

Rugby league’s governing body was forced to apologise after sending emails to members of both clubs encouraging them to attend the game at McDonald Jones Stadium to “soak up the battle for the spoon”.

:rofl:

I must admit, I'd be seriously annoyed if I was one of those members. But it's kinda funny (strange) how that idea got all the way through the marketing department and no one thought to speak up about that it may be seen as a bad idea.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/ma...t/news-story/ecd05a2c97439e3d9b827f0fba55ddf7

Rugby league’s governing body was forced to apologise after sending emails to members of both clubs encouraging them to attend the game at McDonald Jones Stadium to “soak up the battle for the spoon”.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I must admit, I'd be seriously annoyed if I was one of those members. But it's kinda funny how that idea got all the way through the marketing department and no one thought to speak up about that it may be seen as a bad idea.
Hmmmmm what a disgraceful and patronizing thing to say.. Someone's off to Centrelink Monday

In further developments lol@Parra have instigated legal proceedings against the NRL for using the term "wooden spoon"

An infuriated Dahli Arfur said "Parra rightly owns the copyright to wooden spoon and any breaches will be vigorously prosecuted".

In further developments lol@Parra have instigated legal proceedings against the NRL for using the term "wooden spoon"

An infuriated Dahli Arfur said "Parra rightly owns the copyright to wooden spoon and any breaches will be vigorously prosecuted".
One of your best @Woodsie

those old Cumberland benches that were saved from the fire have been made into a room full of wooden spoons.....

Yeah god forbid,Everyone knows that if you tell it how it really is, youre really going to hurt some feelings out there.

As a Novocastrian Sea Eagles fan I'm lovin' the Knights' failings time after time lately.
There's not much better than squirming, disgruntled passionate Knights fans gutted by a team lookin' at another Spoon - what: a possible 3rd in 4 seasons? ---Bwahahaha!
Whilst realistically the Tigers & Knights are favs for it, with the Titans perhaps in the mix - geez it'd be AWESOME to see Souffs cop more floggings & drop down to 2nd-last within reach of it, or even the Dogs doin' the same..
Bloody glad we're now well above it!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8