Battle of Hastings 1066 Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Should Hastings be given a go as a starting half in the NRL side?

• Total voters
This thread is going to reach 100 pages easily. You'd think he was a future immortal!

Edit: i'll make sure i say something controversial whenever it starts to die down just so my prediction holds true. @:D
I haven't done enough lately to promote this thread and keep to my word @:D. How has he been going for blacktown anyone?

Fancy Baz not knowing he has a future immortal in reserve grade while going and buying bandage man hodkinson (tongue firmly in cheek) :giggle:

Sadly we'll never know whether Hastings could have been a success. Lets hope Barrett can keep the side winning because 3 from 10 with the easy draw we started with is hardly inspiring.

I haven't done enough lately to promote this thread and keep to my word @:D. How has he been going for blacktown anyone?

Fancy Baz not knowing he has a future immortal in reserve grade while going and buying bandage man hodkinson (tongue firmly in cheek) :giggle:
Bandage Man....gold!

He's back on the social media, congratulated Tom Wright on making his debut. I guess he's made it to stage 5.
5 stages.jpg

I doubt he ever gets past denial for more than a week or 2, it's common for his affliction.

And yes, the battle is over...we won.

Yes the battle is over, he’ll never play FG again for Manly and will be discarded like flotsam at the end of the year.

Can’t help but feel sorry for the kid, he’s got some talent but needs some very strong guidance from somewhere!’

Yes the battle is over, he’ll never play FG again for Manly and will be discarded like flotsam at the end of the year.

Can’t help but feel sorry for the kid, he’s got some talent but needs some very strong guidance from somewhere!’

Agree ... I think a lot of people have tried to help this bloke ..... none more than Trent Barrett probably ....

Yer its a sad situation for Jackson really . I hope it all works out for him as he can play . Football a side i think everyone would want the best for him and he gets to be the young fella that everyone excepts. Ive got a young bloke his age with his sometimes up and downs and you have to be there for them.

I don’t care what he did, after he was put in the media glare, the club owed him some sort of dignity. Not sure that happened-tough business, but I thought this club could of managed better.
Footnote: I am not taking any side because the facts are a stranger to me

Dean Ritchie hung him out to dry by writing that no one in the club will play in the same team as him. That was the catalyst for the media frenzy, no matter how ofter Manly denied that to be the case, they all carried on with that story.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12