Battle of the props

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fluffy - I was the opposite to you. This was a danger game, we did what we had to do to win and I was grateful to come away with the two points.

My feeling is that last weeks manly would have put at least 20 in this weeks manly. We had all the luck last night (long overdue i know) The result could have very easily gone the other way.

If ben walker handt kicked into touch and passed to the man on his inside they would have scored under the posts. So i dont think we did what we had to do to win rather we relied on poor play from the bunnies to win.

A win is a win at the moment. The hye can't come soon enough. I just hope we have at least one more win before then.

I thought King was the poorest performing prop on the field with the exception of Deadwood. Absolutely everybody made better runs. I don't know why he is starting and why the club persists.

Rose continues to impress and Bryant has lost a lot of the drive he showed at the start of the season. BK maintained his stunning form despite injury and one poor pass. We were lucky to get the points.

Come on guys - we won eh? Lets give Jason a rest at least until we next lose.
80 odd metres is 80 odd metres. We had 4 big players out. I thought he played pretty well for his standards.

I think Mata is onto something with the bit about King's intelligence when you compare King (going for law degree) to Omealy (a step up from illiterate) you get a similar gap in ability. The best game King has played all year was when he got head butted against the Sharks and was probably not of full mind. It was suggested then and would perhaps be a good idea that somebody belt him around the melon during the warm up each week. Just joking boys but am getting a bit tired of waiting for him to come good & would suggest that is why he is retained as Des is waiting for him to turn up with something like the form he is capable of.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6