Be manly don't be a dog.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MrInvisible said:
http://images.whereilive.com.au/images/uploads/gallery/2012/04/28/87e4344ada4984b61cee2be07e030fc0_resized.jpg

Yeah I'll give you that .. well played!

Is there any truth to the rumour that greenturd has hundreds of the T Shirts left and is looking to offload them to Manly fans after he dies them maroon and adds a couple of letters: Be Manly Beat a Bulldog.

Reminds me of the Dragons premiership t-shirt a few years ago when they thought they were a laydown mesere to win the comp and didn't.

BTW I wonder how much the dogs lost on sales of their shirt. lol

swoop said:
Reminds me of the Dragons premiership t-shirt a few years ago when they thought they were a laydown mesere to win the comp and didn't.

BTW I wonder how much the dogs lost on sales of their shirt. lol

Not sure Swoop but keep checking Ebay, they will be on there soon.

If it is a catch cry amongst the team I doubt anyone would be following Des soon

Clint said:
Thanks Cambo. Thanks Jonesy.
What a privilege to see inside the sheds after the game.
Thanks to the boys for allowing the cameras in there.
You can tell Lyon hated the camera being on him during the song.:p Thats ok Jamie. I hate singing too mate.

Great stuff Snake. You LEGEND!!!

What a great day to be a Manly supporter.

Every day is a great day to be a Manly supporter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great clip.
Great comments Brett, one of the few times I've heard him speak.
Well done Stewart brothers.
Thanks Palladian.

Thank you ball boys.

Woooooo!!

lloydy said:
I'm glad the dogs didn't steal the old fella that leads the song!! I bloody loved that clip... lots of heart in this club!!

no one can buy Thomas kennelys loyalty to this club he has been around as long as me and that's forever and will always be a manly man forever, some do not like him but then suck it up he is the loyalist supporter we have good on him and the team. as i said before, this comp is never won in April only in October and manly will win again this year, while here what a great game from George good yards + last pass for a great try. where are his knockers now? stick it up your bums

byso said:
Sensational clip, I hope Brett's statement is the sentiments of all the players
Hey byso glad you posted mate watching it, I couldn't help but think that Lieutenant Colonel Rod Farrar was a shorter stocky version of you buddy.
What's that word Doppelgänger ?

If i was a manly fan, i would NEVER buy a shirt that whilst cheeky and sticking it another club, also can be seen to imply we need to be like another club.

No wonder we didn't see many at the game. i thought Des would be smart enough to know such a marketing ploy was cheesy, and open to make them look stupid.

LOL Classic stuff there from Brett, and to also compliment George on the salute was great.

It made me feel Brett is loyal to the club, which makes me happy.

MANLY4LIFE said:
Awesome footage !!, I didn't actually see one of those stupid greenturd shirts on anyone last night either

Neither did I. I thought they were to be given out for free with tickets.

ManlyBacker said:
Those T's are destined to be spotted on villagers in Upper Bhutan.

No chance- your average Upper Bhutanese has more decency, intelligence and class than your average Belmorese...
"Be Manly...Don't be a dawg!!!"

Cameron said:
byso said:
Sensational clip, I hope Brett's statement is the sentiments of all the players
Hey byso glad you posted mate watching it, I couldn't help but think that Lieutenant Colonel Rod Farrar was a shorter stocky version of you buddy.
What's that word Doppelgänger ?

I guess there are some similarities. Lol

Doppelgänger, the show "how I met your mother" has a funny episode on them

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7