BEAVER - the great moment on YouTube

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
just finished watching the 2008 GF again,and this moment below still gets the goosebumps going  so I thought I would upload it to youtube for you all as well

ENJOY !!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLlNX00huGs[/youtube]

The first time Gus's "WOW !!!" has been an understatement.

Love the Beaver.

just love it when Gus said @ 71:40 "Imagine the Beaver putting one over here now" and then at 71:54 Gus goes "WOW"

My greatest moment as a Manly fan..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1294525431[/time]

Thanks for the video Berkeley.I watched it twice and now I putting on the full game.

The best day in Rugby League history!!  Eeeaaassssiiilllyyy...

Not only the greatest moment ever but simply the FREAKIEST bit of commentry...... You could not have planned it that way if you tried :) GREAT MOMENT FOR THE BEAVER :) Well done Gus haha :)
BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
just love it when Gus said @ 71:40 \"Imagine the Beaver putting one over here now\" and then at 71:54 Gus goes \"WOW\"

You have to say that the Gus Gould commentary really makes this clip...I am not a great fan of him as a commentator but in that clip it's just magic.....It's not the only "fairytale" to have ever happened in a Grand Final but for Manly fans it's certainly the number 1 moment.

Loved it!!What a memory!Remember going mad at Orange Ex-services Club,with some Manly fan I didn't even know,when he scored that try. That started a scotch fuelled night.I'm sure my mate the supervisor cut me a bit of slack that night...hahaha!Will have to watch the game again now.Thanks BE-good sh**!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
You have to say that the Gus Gould commentary really makes this clip...I am not a great fan of him as a commentator but in that clip it's just magic.....It's not the only \"fairytale\" to have ever happened in a Grand Final but for Manly fans it's certainly the number 1 moment.

I agree Mark. Goosebump territory. Winning the first Premiership must be up there but for mine it will probably always be THE highlight of being a Manly supporter for something like 45 years. Couldn't happen to a greater Sea Eagles legend in their finest win.

Stu I am sure the first Premiership would have been a magic moment....I supported the club then,but I was 18 at the time and girls were far more important than football.....it wasn't really until the 78 Premiership that I became a footy tragic.....but I agree a fairytale for the clubs favourite son!!

Thanks to everyone for commenting and posting this because everytime I see a new comment I watch this clip again and again. Lol amazing!

Definately my greatest moment of Manly history...and being at the game it was unbelievable! LEGEND is the only apporpriate for Beaver.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8