Beaver to the RATS!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
Thats correct boys and girls,if the terrorgraph has it right Menzies will be playing yawnion for the rats next year

While it's great that he's back & we can once again see the Beave in action, I'm very disappointed in his choice of clubs.

Where is the Marlin love, Beaver?

Read it again fellas, they're talking about the season after next, and it's only on the basis of a Sam Harris phone call, so it isn't signed and sealed.

I once went to see Cliffy Play for the Rats in a Rugby 7's game. He killed them even in that :D
So Beaver is just following in the Masters Footsteps when he finishes with League.

If the Rats did recruit Cliffy and Beaver they'd almost guarantee themselves of winning the Shute Sheild. What a rubbish competition that is, even at 50 Cliffy would run rings around most of them.

If I read correctly, Beaver would be playing 3rd grade? Surely they can't allow someone who would be one of the top players at the club to play 3rd grade?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Why would he be doing that after signing a new Super League contract a month or so ago

I heard somewhere that the Catalan dragons were not going to be playing in the UK superleague next season and that all the players were let go. However, just did a google search and can't find anything to back this up.

Jerry1 said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Why would he be doing that after signing a new Super League contract a month or so ago

I heard somewhere that the Catalan dragons were not going to be playing in the UK superleague next season and that all the players were let go. However, just did a google search and can't find anything to back this up.

Toulouse XIII aren't playing in the Championship next season (division down from Super League) and are returning to Elite 1(French comp).

The funny thing is another there could be another French side in there in a few years time - Lezignon.

There are rumours of a Scottish team joining Championship 2(2 divisions down from Super League) in the not to distant future though.

Wales has another team though - South Wales Scorpions

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9