Beaver's record

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Beaver's record

I intend to be there for Round 26 in case it is his last regular season game at Brookvale. I expect I will be bawling like a baby if that's the case.
I am pretty hopeful there will be a home semi the week after to ensure that isn't the case. :yeah:

I hope that he runs around one more year. He looked pretty good tonight.

Beaver's record

What do you think I mean by \"regular season\" game?
It helps when I read the post carefully!!!! :naughty:

However I was a supporter in the era when semis were regular season games for Manly!!! :yeah:

Beaver's record

His defense was superb. Made a couple of busts but doesn't quite have the pace he used to have. Gus certainly loves him!!!!

Beaver's record

Dropped the ball with the line open. He looked sharp though all game. Great to have him back.

Beaver's record

349 Terry Lamb (Bulldogs, Wests)
336 Brad Fittler (Penrith, Sydney Roosters)
332 Cliff Lyons (Manly, North Sydney)
328 Andrew Ettingshausen (Cronulla)
320 Geoff Gerard (Manly, Parramatta, Penrith)
318 Jason Croker (Canberra)
315 Paul Langmack (Bulldogs, Sydney Roosters, Wests)
309 Steve Menzies (Manly, Northern Eagles)

Cheers Alco.. check my post 2 before this one.

It's uncanny how often I'm right :)

Beaver's record

I love Beaver in all facets of the word.

It's like the champion never left.... Stands up his opponent for a clean break, scores the first try and pulls of the hit of the game.

How good is he??

Beaver, Don't ever leave me.

Beaver's record

I love Beaver in all facets of the word.

It's like the champion never left.... Stands up his opponent for a clean break, scores the first try and pulls of the hit of the game.

How good is he??

Beaver, Don't ever leave me.

1 or plural beaver a : either of two large semiaquatic herbivorous rodents comprising a family (Castoridae including Castor canadensis of North America and C. fiber of Eurasia), having webbed hind feet and a broad flat scaly tail, and constructing dams and partially submerged lodges

you are one sick man

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6