Beazley climbing the polls!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Um... I'd beleive it... it has been on the Libs (and Abbot's) agenda for a long time now... And I tell ya what, if I got preggers now... I'd have to get rid of it. For the child's sake and for my health. So I hope the women's rights groups lobby them for all eternity.

And they have just about passed the gay marriage ban... won't take long at all.

Same with the fact that they have NEVER liked medicare... or giving education to those who can't afford exhorbitant fees.

The Libs don't bring it up unless it's intended...

Look at their history!!!

They discussed the part sale of Telstra, they discussed the possibility of a GST, they discussed witholding of the low income threshold, they discussed the lowering of benefits from centrelink, they discussed the illegality of gey marriages within Australia (not that they had to pass anything there because of the definition in the marriage act itself - but I reason that if that applies, then swingers don't have a legal marriage either)

So on & so forth.

Better to prevent than to fight when it has come in.

Oh yeah good point....didn't think about that. :oops:

Please!

Most people within the liberal party are against it.

I dont think the GST is such a bad thing. But these war and pollution problems that he seems to completley ignore is not so good.

The GST was an example to point out just because they say something doesnt mean it wont change to the complete opposite in the future.

Flip - the things that you are worrying about are the things that drive Hopium

I like the economy at the moment. I like most things about our country, but I think we are in a position to take a lead for world peace. Of all countries in the world we should be the ones to stand up for mateship. This whole following america on everything is just starting to make me sick. We live in the greatest country on earth, not the **** hole that is america. Quite frankly, I hope beazley makes a massive impact this time round.

I hope he fights for the environment all the way... I also hope the Greens get more in the senate... we need a voice like that.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4