Bellamy is Origin Coach Again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
It is covered in the thread Coaching News but thought it worth having a separate thread. Good thing for Manly that Des does not have the gig. Focus can be on the Premiership defence which is going to  be harder than anyone realises.

Hopefully Bellamy picks all his Melbourne Bum mates again and gives our blokes a 'rest'. 

Interesting to see if the selectors let him have his head again on selections, does this mean we will see the enforcer Brett White again in the front row, I am still waiting to see him square up to Josh Perry for rooting Newtons Mrs.

But as CW says at least Des won't be diverting his attention between Manly & Origin.

Start putting the dollars on the Canetoads. Bellyache's selections were absolute garbage and we can look forward to more of the same.

Yep, it will be the great Squall show with that pillar of enforcement Brett White back in his only starring role next season, Turner will take stage fright and Hoffman will be lurking behind the curtains. Snake will play his usual understudy role and get no time, and there will be selection of fringe failures rotating through the centres and back row.

Maybe the coach cast selectors forgot the 30 - 0 margin in performance 2. Don't bother scalping tickets as there will be plenty available outside the theatre of dreams as NSW decide to watch reruns of CSI at home, at least a show that proves that hard work, diligent incisions and intelligent team work really do make a difference.

Yes, I agree with everything Manly Backer has said.  All Meninga and his bevy of helpers have to do is watch how we took the Storm apart in the GF to see how to beat a Bellamy trained outfit.  I'm pleased that Des didn't take the gig.  It will need all his concentration for us to win back to back.     

Hopefully Manly players won't get picked.  If (more like when) NSW loses i dont want any blame being on our guys.

Based on the Roos selections we got at least 5/6 in with a chance, maybe more.
Imagine if they select B and G Stewart, Choc (although Lafranchi, G Stewart and Gallen would be the backrow prob), Kite, Perry, Wolfman, Robertson, Lyon...and if there's a halfback injury crisis then Ox....

ouch.

Wellamy may want to pick as many Manly players as he can to try and slow our season down. And more so if Des gets the boys off to a good start with a string of good wins and the storm are not doing so well.

Right E P, it's a good thing Lyon isn't interested in these midweak games.  Jesus, I'm already missing Beaver. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8