BenjiBall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I think it was more the poor handling errors that got the Raiders in the game.

Raiders don’t offer much in attack, so the defence does need to improve, the loss was coming though, two ordinary performances that they got away with.

Didn’t get beat by much though, Waddell needs a spell along with Croker for me, Gordie and Ben in for me against the Dolphins.

Last edited:

Raiders do t offer much in attack, so the defence does need to improve, the loss was coming though, two ordinary performances that they got away with.

Didn’t get beat by much though, Waddell needs a spell along with Croker for me, Gordie and Ben in for me against the Dolphins.
Handling errors come from:
No vigour
No enthusiam
No focus
No respect for the opposition
No heart
No pride
No desperation
No putting the body on the line
No will
No winning attitude
No teamwork

In other words:
No no no no no no no no no!!!

NYEagle

Any chance we could stop playing it?

Defence wins comps, and we seemingly ain't interested in that aspect of the game, at a top 4 level anyway.
I wish I could give you 1000 winners
It's like we only want to win via attack
We let the raiders who have had 70 scored on them the last 2 week's and we were up 20-0 and lost at home

Raiders don’t offer much in attack, so the defence does need to improve, the loss was coming though, two ordinary performances that they got away with.

Croker failed his HIA so won’t be there next week. So I guess Jamie H or Gordo get a run. Unfortunately so will Lawton who was effing atrocious. Hopefully Burbo is good to go.

Raiders do t offer much in attack, so the defence does need to improve, the loss was coming though, two ordinary performances that they got away with.

Croker looks like he’s on a bit of a downward trajectory this season. Has worked his guts out in the middle over many seasons now… could he be showing a bit of burnout? Gordie doesn’t fill me with confidence, but we may need to look at a change up as you suggested

Croker failed his HIA so won’t be there next week. So I guess Jamie H or Gordo get a run. Unfortunately so will Lawton who was effing atrocious. Hopefully Burbo is good to go.
The middle is very predictable with Lawton and Croker, good defensively but don’t offer much in attack, very predictable without running games.

Gordie for me his defence isn’t the greatest but need more space on the edges and he can create that with his attack in the ruck.

Which is exactly my point.

Other than the first 8 minutes after half time, we seemingly try and score off just about every set.

We don't want to grind for long periods.

We cannot defend our line for any length of time whatsoever...which is ironic, given how many opportunities we give the opposition to attack from close range.

It happened again.

3rd tackle kicks, and momentum swung dramatically...

It happened again.

3rd tackle kicks, and momentum swung dramatically...
I hate them. Wish DCE would just stop doing it.

DCE saying “tonight was a wake up call” WTF was last week???

We aren’t good enough at defending to give away possession and kick on the 3rd.

DCE saying “tonight was a wake up call” WTF was last week???

It's been the case all season, we are the imposters of the top 8, over the next month we will be well outside the 8 and no chance of creeping back in.
You can't constantly be ahead by 20 and still lose a game.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10