Bennet to the Seaeagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Growler FNQ

Reserve Grader
Now is an opportunist time for Manly to go tooth and nail after Wayne Bennett as head coach for our team in 2020 maybe 2019 . He would turn things around at Manly restore some pride and skill in our roster (even the current roster would be top 8). and tell TB & **** Carter "dont let the door wack yu where the good Lord cracked yu"

Now is an opportunist time for Manly to go tooth and nail after Wayne Bennett as head coach for our team in 2020 maybe 2019 . He would turn things around at Manly restore some pride and skill in our roster (even the current roster would be top 8). and tell TB & **** Carter "dont let the door wack yu where the good Lord cracked yu"
surprised-black-spider-monkey-funny-animal-picture.jpg

Oh yeah, we are such an attractive club for Bennett, he's probably packing his bags as we speak. To be honest, I doubt we could even recruit Scott Fulton, such a laughing stock rabble that we are.

Can't see it happening. The Broncos have just locked down a number of their up and coming stars. They will be a force to reckon with for the next few years (and likely challenge for a title) and Bennett will want to be part of this. No way he would want to come to a rabble like Manly.

I find it hard to believe that a 70-year-old would want to put himself through all the rubbish endured by a NRL coach.
Coming to Manly would be the prime example of falling from the penthouse to the basement. How could he cope with all close decisions going against him?

I find it hard to believe that a 70-year-old would want to put himself through all the rubbish endured by a NRL coach.
Coming to Manly would be the prime example of falling from the penthouse to the basement. How could he cope with all close decisions going against him?
He needs to keep coaching for financial reasons as he gave his ex wife all of his property portfolio in his divorce

I doubt he would be able to cope with the anti Manly bias and the management here plus his recent success isn’t anything too exciting. A pass for me. If we aren’t bringing in a Manly guy then Madge would probably be a reasonable option.

Agreed, he would certainly bring a professional approach, as a contrast to the Trent Barrett school of making excuses, or the John Cartwright could not care less for Manly institute. Problem for us would be the lack of funds being made available for this to happen.

I think Bennett is at the end of his tenure as a master coach

As there are no realistic Manly options (Tooves wont happen, Feck Des and we missed the Cleary boat) I think our best bet is Madge.

What we need is a hard nosed disciplinarian, our young squad doesn't have the leaders to have a young coach who wants to be everyone's friend. We need someone who will put a rocket up them

He comes - I go! Can't stand him. Go speak to people at Newcastle a see the mess he left, granted not as bad as Des when he left. He'd come here just to stuff us up more!

Spot on mate.

If that anorexic reptile sets foot inside the Manly coaching box I will give up watching and supporting until he leaves.

He is a hypocritical, miserable, manipulative amd quite frankly, past it, old turd.

Oh yeah, we are such an attractive club for Bennett, he's probably packing his bags as we speak. To be honest, I doubt we could even recruit Scott Fulton, such a laughing stock rabble that we are.
Yeah, I can just see him working out of a hot demountable at Narrabeen

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8