bennett conspiracy theory

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is just the ultimate hypocrite. I hate when the media says 'when Wayne speaks it's for the betterment of the game'. That is just a steaming pile of hot manure. When Wayne speaks it's for the betterment of Wayne and no one else.

This is the guy that criticised Craig Bellamy for complaining about origin schedules last year, the guy who when he was at Newcastle campaigned for less wrestling in the ruck (doesn't seem to care now he has Blair and the likes to do it) and the guy who said he didn't see an issue with 5 turnaounds (since he has none). If he was getting 5 day turnarounds he'd be crying blue murder.

Bennett's a dinosaur , only has relevance in QLD, otherwise a complete wanker ( in a football sense).

His private life is a different story, so my comment only relates to the trash he dishes up in the media.

Hunt under pressure equals Broncos failure when the whips are cracking. Can't count the number of times this guys games falls apart under pressure. Strange really as his general game is really solid outside of that.

Yep he'd need to do that because Thurston, Cronk and Morgan are out of form and need replacing by a pair of niff nuffs.

Hunt under pressure equals Broncos failure when the whips are cracking. Can't count the number of times this guys games falls apart under pressure. Strange really as his general game is really solid outside of that.

What makes me laugh is when you see Donkeys (and Qld) fans on social media claiming that he's much better than DCE.

Hunt is a good player, don't get me wrong. But he's also proving to be a choker. A good front runner but under pressure and the mistakes start coming thick and fast.

What makes me laugh is when you see Donkeys (and Qld) fans on social media claiming that he's much better than DCE.

Hunt is a good player, don't get me wrong. But he's also proving to be a choker. A good front runner but under pressure and the mistakes start coming thick and fast.
Couldn't agree more, I hear it everyday at work. Sorry guys i'm a Qld supporter but I hate that little Hunt!!

It's hard to believe that article is 6 years old. Since then we have achieved the introduction of an independent commission yet absolutely nothing has changed.

I never thought it would happen but after more than 40 years of being a passionate supporter of the game it would not take much for me to walk away from it. Particularly after what has happened to our club over the past couple of years.

Our club and the whole f***ing game absolutely stinks these days

Milf has been out of form too for the past few weeks but nobody says anything... Not like when DCE takes a bad option and the commentators can't wait to crack down on him.

You aren't a world class half unless you can lead your team to victory behind a forward pack that is getting wrecked. Thurston, Cronk and even Foran back in the day proved that they could do this. Milford and Hunt are yet to do this, and their performance shows how much easier it is to look good behind a decent forward pack.

He is just the ultimate hypocrite. I hate when the media says 'when Wayne speaks it's for the betterment of the game'. That is just a steaming pile of hot manure. When Wayne speaks it's for the betterment of Wayne and no one else.

This is the guy that criticised Craig Bellamy for complaining about origin schedules last year, the guy who when he was at Newcastle campaigned for less wrestling in the ruck (doesn't seem to care now he has Blair and the likes to do it) and the guy who said he didn't see an issue with 5 turnaounds (since he has none). If he was getting 5 day turnarounds he'd be crying blue murder.

Guess what, that is what as a coach he is supposed to do, and getting paid to do.

Look after the interests of the team he is coaching. Not worry about what effects other teams.

Guess what, that is what as a coach he is supposed to do, and getting paid to do.

Look after the interests of the team he is coaching. Not worry about what effects other teams.
I completely agree, but what I get annoyed with is how he is portrayed as this soothsayer or guru of rugby league commonsense. And that his words are for the benefit of the game. They aren't.

No argument that his priority is to his team first and foremost.....no issue. It's the deification of him that is the issue, this belief from certain sections that he is doing things altruistically to help the game. That's just rubbish.

now ricky stuart is getting in on the action:

Ricky Stuart takes swipe at Wayne Bennett after win over Bulldogs

RICKY Stuart has taken a swipe at Wayne Bennett and any other coach who is complaining about the impact Origin has on the NRL season.
Just days after Gorden Tallis lined up his former coach for making Adam Blair the captain of the Broncos, Stuart fired his own shot at the Brisbane coach about the mid-season scheduling controversy.
“The day I have got six players going to Origin you won’t hear me being critical,” Stuart said after his side’s thrilling, come-from-behind 32-20 win over the Bulldogs.

While the Broncos had six Origin players missing in their loss to Wests Tigers on Friday night and the Cowboys five, yesterday the Raiders were without only Josh Papalii, while the Bulldogs didn’t have Josh Morris, David Klemmer and Josh Jackson.

Morris was a late scratching yesterday after being rushed into the Blues side to replace the injured Josh Dugan.

But after watching his side fight back from trailing 20-10 early in the second half to race in four unanswered tries, Stuart was explaining how the welcomed addition of Parramatta’s Junior Paulo was going to create more competition at the Raiders when he raised the issue of Origin.

“We are in the final stages with Junior’s contract with our club and he came in the sheds there and it was great to see him there as a part of the group,” Stuart said.

“And he will be welcomed with open arms. He does create depth and that is something I have spoken about for years.

“You need depth. You see Canterbury have their Origin players out tonight and we had our Origin player out. But we only have one.

“And I hear about these other clubs and coaches who are consistently negative about the fact their Origin players have to go.

“I can’t wait until I have four, five, six Origin players here. I will be happy for my Origin players to go because those Origin players get you into semi-finals.

“Those Origin players win you grand finals.”

While the Raiders’ first half yesterday was close to diabolical, they showed why they are such a dangerous team with a late fightback to score a crucial victory and lock up a place in the top eight.

read more:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...m/news-story/9101c95d47db8dc1fe74121fcce010e2

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7