Better than bank interest - back Manly or their opponents

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Narrabeen Laker

Reserve Grader
As we all know Manly’s season is over , kaput , gone , finished . I have decided to see if backing against manly at the TAB is gonna make me a nice little profit or should I have gone with my heart instead . I will be putting $10 on the opposition for the remaining rounds and keeping a tally.
This week it’s the warriors at $1.62 and manly at $2.30

Who thinks I will be in front and who believes in the fairy god mother

Youll be behind this weekend... Double up the next on Dragons and then youll be back on track.

I don't think our season is done yet . We are getting closer to it with every loss though .
Mathematically how many more losses can we have before we can say our season is over .
Any feathered friend Guru out there that can help ?

Our season is done. Sure it's possible to make the 8, but highly unlikely... I'm not a doomsayer, but, we are just not good enough this year, our side is too young, and we have had our fair share of injuries. We are too rocks and diamonds, but we are more rocks than diamonds I'm afraid.

So first game and 62% in the bank .
Running total off $10 is $16.62
Better than bank interest baby - I love manly but cash is king

I'm going to do the same thing but $100. I'll use the profit to fund my own Mad "black" Monday wake at the end of the season to drown my sorrows about this absolute arse f*ck of a season. It will be like like taking money from a baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think our season is done yet . We are getting closer to it with every loss though .
Mathematically how many more losses can we have before we can say our season is over .
Any feathered friend Guru out there that can help ?
Tooves or Dessie

As we all know Manly’s season is over , kaput , gone , finished . I have decided to see if backing against manly at the TAB is gonna make me a nice little profit or should I have gone with my heart instead . I will be putting $10 on the opposition for the remaining rounds and keeping a tally.
This week it’s the warriors at $1.62 and manly at $2.30

Who thinks I will be in front and who believes in the fairy god mother
I have no issue putting a few bucks on whoever plays Manly. Had a win recently betting 13+ against us lol Its a win/win as far as Im concerned... I win money OR my boys win. Its a sweet deal really.

Ok so we’ve doubled our money and looking good - next game is the panthers who are $1.25 - get on it silvertails it’s better than bank interest

Cant bring myself to back against us never have . We'll knock off a couple of big guns before the season is out, and with Walks back out wide and a backrower or two returning we could surprise a few of the tipsters .

Ok so we’ve doubled our money and looking good - next game is the panthers who are $1.25 - get on it silvertails it’s better than bank interest
I dare you to place all your winnings on our opposition each week. Go on, I dares ya, be a man, lol.

I've got a feeling that now is the right time to start betting on Manly to win. I suspect they will win at least half of the remaining games, and that given the odds against them, will put you ahead.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8