Big Announcement Wed 3/10/18

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I would like that too Mark but I think such news would have been leaked .... I'm not too hopeful that it will be anything really uplifting ..

Not this Wednesday mate, next week. See date :rofl:

damn ... I'm so bored

ATT002131.gif

Woodsie, just to clear up this demonic debate once and for all, I present the following list. I am guilty of all but one, and prefer to keep that one a tightly held secret...
View attachment 9691
I’m guilty of a lot of these, thought I’m flabbergasted they’ve singled out XTC (second last on the list) ......... Senses Working Overtime is a pretty cool song and not particularly demonic. Potentially more worthy candidates:
- Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil
- AC/DC - Highway to Hell
- Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast
- Spinal Tap - Christmas with the Devil

Hell even that noted Satan worshipper Cliff Richard makes the grade ahead of XTC, gabbing on about his Devil Woman.

Last edited:
I’m hoping part of the big announcement is that we’ve won our TPA case, and we have $330k extra to spend this year ( forward payments) giving us $660k extra in the 2019 Cap .

We could surely pick up another decent forward for that!
Could be a chance of this, that may be why they are waiting till after the GF to announce it, Its possible the NRL asked if they could wait to announce it until afterwards. heres hoping!!!!

I’m guilty of a lot of these, thought I’m flabbergasted they’ve singling out XTC (second last on the list) ......... Senses Working Overtime is a pretty cool song and not particularly demonic. Potentially more worthy candidates:
- Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil
- AC/DC - Highway to Hell
- Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast
- Spinal Tap - Christmas with the Devil

Hell even that noted Satan worshipper Cliff Richard makes the grade ahead of XTC, gabbing on about his Devil Woman.
Bobby Beausoleil - Lucifer Rising ( at his trial in 1973 Beausoleil said "You better pray I never get out")

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11