Big big Apology

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

hozza

Bencher
Just wanted to give a huge APOLOGY to all the coaching staff, back room staff, PLAYERS and staunch fans that believed in you this year.

In my infinite wisdom I picked us to run 10- 14th! What a fuking moron I am! Lol
My face is covered 17 inches thick in egg.

Just well done, seriously great to watch..

17" ,Thats a sh1tload of eggs.
I too was constantly on Dce's case ,about not putting his hand up and leading from example ,and not having enough mental aptitude to get us over the line when the chips were down.
Hats off to you Cherry ,You've had a complete turn around and are doing all other past Manly Captains proud..

Last edited:
Also been one of Walkers harshest critics ,feel he hasnt done enough and had enough good games in the total time he has been employed here.
Hats off to him atm too.Would be quite happy for him to keep that 5/8 spot and Parker keep the 3/4 spot.
F3ck ,its good to be back !!!!!!
(on that note, I'm drunk ,off to bed)......

I’m still eating humble pie, AND a lot of it!!

Sorry @The Wheel

And others
Still never watching a game if Ha$ler is coach
giphy.gif

At the moment @globaleagle your looking like Nostradamus..

You know he wasn't right all that often!

Meh, I don't mind people having different opinions. It's weird that the social media age means that people think there's no such thing as a wrong opinion, there is, and we've all had them.

I'm somewhat bemused when certain folk will argue for pages and pages with such vitriol on the platinum coated assurance that their opinion is correct...but when proved wrong they just go "Oh well, I was wrong, so what;" when earlier on it was a death match to disagree with them.

So full credit to you sir, and I don't know why I am typing like an extra from Downton Abbey.

You know he wasn't right all that often!

Meh, I don't mind people having different opinions. It's weird that the social media age means that people think there's no such thing as a wrong opinion, there is, and we've all had them.

I'm somewhat bemused when certain folk will argue for pages and pages with such vitriol on the platinum coated assurance that their opinion is correct...but when proved wrong they just go "Oh well, I was wrong, so what;" when earlier on it was a death match to disagree with them.

So full credit to you sir, and I don't know why I am typing like an extra from Downton Abbey.
More than happy to confess when i have been so so wrong..

Just wanted to give a huge APOLOGY to all the coaching staff, back room staff, PLAYERS and staunch fans that believed in you this year.

In my infinite wisdom I picked us to run 10- 14th! What a fuking moron I am! Lol
My face is covered 17 inches thick in egg.

Just well done, seriously great to watch..
It takes a big man to apologise Hoz.
Sadly I'm not that man...

Hozza even the most loyal and diehardt fans would not of predicted this years results and standings mate,dont feel bad i too never expected our ladder position. The only people that would have predicted our results would have been delusional and on the side of insanity, HANGON WHERE AM I AND WHAT WAS THE TOPIC

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8