Big movers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm NOT saying he's under pressure from me, I regularly use the terminology " phase 1 of the rebuild ", but I do think from fans as a whole he will be under pressure.

And as to the pressure from above, you can be assured if we are 1/8 in early May next year that ZtH and co will be having stern words !!

Sorry, I should have said my comments were meant to be in general - in no way at all pointed at yourself.

You know, Doesn'tmatta should be a real chance of making the eight in 2016.... Please, hear me out.
Their forwards are big and can be damaging, but this season their backs didn't have the class to compete consistently. Next season they get Gordon, who is a very good fullback. He was just about Cronulla's best against us on Sunday. They also get the former Manly 5/8, who's name escapes me. Add the league's most damaging winger, Semi, with Reece Robinson and Corey Norman (I don;t think much of Hoppa or Morgan) and you have a really good backline - on paper....
Just saying......
Yeah but they promised Foran Septembers off.

Speaking about big movers I wonder when we will get the first official comment from the new coach??

I reckon the membership team are going to earn their dollars this year , it's going to be a massively hard sell!!

Yep, Warriors only have themselves to blame if they don't improve or even win the cup.

They will arguably have the best spine in the comp.

I don't think our spine will be too bad actually. In 2016-17 it should be Snake, DCE and Koroisau/Parcell. And after that Tommy will replace Snake and for my money Tommy is just as talented, if not more, than RTS.

I don't Trent Barrett is really under much pressure, he has a 3 year contract, Toovey was sacked because of a grudge, not results

And that is why I have little faith in the Penns. If they can allow emotion to influence a business decision, they really dont have the nous to run a football side.

I don't understand the doom and gloom with Manly, Manly are certainties to make the eight next year. It's just a matter of where between about 3rd and 6th.
When you consider all the crap endured this year, for Manly to still run ninth and still beat most of the loser teams (Newcastle, Canberra, Parramatta, Gold Coast, Tigers, Penrith) it is a testament to how great a club Manly is.
With even luck you could fair dinkum put in PeeWee Herman as coach and we'd make the eight just on the back of the fortress, Snake, Cherry and Hiku. Not to mention the players get a good long break to heal, and have a year off to get the hunger for finals footy back.
Take anything above $1.30 to make the eight next year.
NYEagle

Speaking about big movers I wonder when we will get the first official comment from the new coach??

I reckon the membership team are going to earn their dollars this year , it's going to be a massively hard sell!!
Indeed Mark! Where they have to be smart is overhaul their membership packages, not increase the price & have a good front man to spruik the membership. Make more flexible ones e.g. not just 10 game and 3 game packages.

Indeed Mark! Where they have to be smart is overhaul their membership packages, not increase the price & have a good front man to spruik the membership. Make more flexible ones e.g. not just 10 game and 3 game packages.

Well all they have done in recent years is the same old same old and increased the price.

My Country membership has gone from $95 4 years ago to $150 this year, and no doubt $165 next year, so almost double in 5 years.

However the general feeling of the fans is what I'm alluding to, I think those with reserved seating will still continue, but the supporter packages ( non seated) , the GA ticket packages and my type of packages are going to be MUCH harder to sell given the angst.

Warriors - RTS, Isaac Luke, Johnson, Hurrell, Vatuvei, Hoffman, Mannering.
Yep, they should move a bit further next season.

If they don't go deep into the finals with that roster heads must roll. Top 4 team for mine

They should be free next year just for pissing everyone off this year!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6