Big names in manly roster shake up daily telegraph

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just hope that we are making room for a big splash into the player market ( or we need to make room to complete a major signing
Some story on Fox site saying Panthers could offer Luai up to 800k - after already re-signing Edwards ($850K) Martin ($750K) and Yeo ($850K) to new deals, and "in addition to the likes of Nathan Cleary and James Fisher-Harris already collecting nearly $2.3 million a year between them".

As we all know, journo-bots guess contract figures, but any way you look at it Panthers would need have a lot of their squad on low dollars, espcially when hey have others such as Leota To'o Tago who have been there for a while and, as multiple premiership winners, wouldn't be on peanuts.

Must be a couple of quality players over there looking for a better oportunity?

Some story on Fox site saying Panthers could offer Luai up to 800k - after already re-signing Edwards ($850K) Martin ($750K) and Yeo ($850K) to new deals, and "in addition to the likes of Nathan Cleary and James Fisher-Harris already collecting nearly $2.3 million a year between them".

As we all know, journo-bots guess contract figures, but any way you look at it Panthers would need have a lot of their squad on low dollars, espcially when hey have others such as Leota To'o Tago who have been there for a while and, as multiple premiership winners, wouldn't be on peanuts.

Must be a couple of quality players over there looking for a better oportunity?
The same media mob were critical of Manly having $3million of their cap tied up in three players

No point, won’t happen again because he WILL be injured again from SOO.
Not just that. The game has changed since then also. I don't think we will ever see a player reach the heights in a season again like turbo did that year. Has to be the best season from an individual in the history of the modern game.

why does everyone bags parker. he is a good centre, good defence, runs hard. I like Brad.
And i would venture to guess he is much higher on the reliability scale than some of our touted superstars.

I want players who turn up with heart and soul for the club above all else. By all means, play SOO when your body is capable of handling those physical demands, but until then... CLUB FIRST, *ARSEHOLE

*My views of Turbo's choices being arseholish are mine alone and not attribured to Hibyemama.

He is slow and he seems to have a knack for dropping the ball at really inopportune times.
But then he makes up for his occasionally (seemingly) uncoordinated style with a great tackle, an offload to his winger who goes onto score, a great decoy run, or a good hit up; not to mention the occasional try, often at a critical juncture in the game.

Parker is wholeheartedness personified. So is Harper. That’s why many of us like Parker and Harper. Their good points more than compensate for their weak points, e.g. relative lack of pace. If only one or two more highly touted players in the side played with the same intensity.

I don't know if there is a thread on this bloke somewhere so I'm just going to ask the question here as it's related to player movements (so to speak).

With Faitala-Mariner being officially advised he can look elsewhere by the Bulldogs, what's the view of this bloke and would he be worth trying to bring on board??

I don't know if there is a thread on this bloke somewhere so I'm just going to ask the question here as it's related to player movements (so to speak).

With Faitala-Mariner being officially advised he can look elsewhere by the Bulldogs, what's the view of this bloke and would he be worth trying to bring on board??
I reckon he'd be a better fit at this club...

Attachments

• 1693958533044.png
    1693958533044.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 3

Josh Aloiai Mk.II.

Read into the apparent reasons why he is being moved on. Then whack yourself in the head and yell, ‘D’oh!’

We already have a few problem children. Some have already been moved on. Why import another one? To keep Josh McGuire (he’s not coming either) company?

Josh Aloiai Mk.II.

Read into the apparent reasons why he is being moved on. Then whack yourself in the head and yell, ‘D’oh!’

We already have a few problem children. Some have already been moved on. Why import another one? To keep Josh McGuire (he’s not coming either) company?
You mean Sonny Bill 2.0?

Josh Aloiai Mk.II.

Fair enough. I dont really know much about him. I just read something about him having pneumonia. They must've thought he had something going for him having made him Club Captain or something like that. Weird that that turned around so quick.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8