Bit of a gee up for you

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A gee up allright, tipped Seaeagles to finish between 3-6 regular season & a good sight to win from there.
Bad part for some reason been raving about my $50 at 27/1 yet on my post had boasted 23/1 which i hoped was wrong....it was right, the ticket quotes 23/1 which is still not bad considering the odds now. ;)

I posted top 4 and to go on and win gf after seeing attitude of players at pre season training ,best i had seen in years

SeaEagleRock8 said:
The Eagle said:
I said second, I'm sticking with it oh and btw people....owned by a vastly superior mind, read prediction thread for confirmation of your failure to predict near the amazing brainpower I have, revel in my excellence

Jumping the gun? I suppose your amazing brainpower doesn't quite grasp the possibility we could still finish in other positions, including 1st. :)

I wish but melbourne won't lose three games

The Eagle said:
I said second, I'm sticking with it oh and btw people....owned by a vastly superior mind, read prediction thread for confirmation of your failure to predict near the amazing brainpower I have, revel in my excellence

Did you get a bad batch of Kronic or something?

Or do you have two penises, because you can't be that stupid playing with one.

I was upset at the poor performances in 2009 and 2010 even though there were reasons fir them. We have the core of a premiership winning team on paper, and I had high hopes at the start of the year that the team would be hard to beat. I could not understand critics who picked manly to miss the 8.

Most of the "Expert commentators", Laurie "My nose is bigger than Long reef" Daley and the like, picked us to be out of the 8.

I didn't post a prediction but was confident we would make the finals, was not so confident we would be in the top 4 though. Very happy with where we are and how we are travelling at this point of the season.

Seaeagle63 said:
The Eagle said:

Did you get a bad batch of Kronic or something?

Or do you have two penises, because you can't be that stupid playing with one.

The thread name had gee up in it, grow a sense of humour

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8