Blacktown Sea Eagles Live on GEM - May 19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
There are a couple of players in the Blacktown side that could be first graders, Miski a definite, but some of them shouldn't even be playing in second grade.

The Behemoth only got about eight minutes at the end of the match, signalling that Des is not completely confident that he'll do a good job.
What about giving Tent a go?
Although, the Behemoth would be playing against his old team the Titans next Friday night so perhaps you'd give him a chance to prove his worth and give him more game time.
Again I ask, did Tent play this weekend and if not, why not?

The Behemoth only got about eight minutes at the end of the match, signalling that Des is not completely confident that he'll do a good job.
Although, the Behemoth would be playing against his old team the Titans next Friday night so perhaps you'd give him a chance to prove his worth and give him more game time.
Paseka has knee problems still

Des is saving his body as he is just for impact and not endurance so does not need to be bashed up in reserves :nerd:

I would guess as insurance,both Croker and AFB had some questions about their fitness.Reggies was played at Henson park at 12:40 and if AFB had an issue we needed someone to be able to cover for him(just a guess).As for Boyle,I would think that as we were going well in the first half you have to play what you see,why make an interchange for no reason?We stuck to our plan for second half and he was not needed(if Jake is going to play 80 then that is how it is).I would have liked to see him come on at the 50 minute mark,but that is just my opinion,I am not sure that by his little game time that it automatically signals that Des does not value him.

Sorry, wasn't Paseka warming up with NRL team ?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11