Blacktown trial this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Cutters were leading 12-4,2 late tries in the last couple of minutes from Raiwalui and Fatiaki drew it level,hard to gauge until more is known about efforts etc.... Probably what to expect as none of these guys have played as a team before.The side looked light for front rowers on the bench,maybe the go forward dropped off after Faingaa and Amone went off?

Haha...I believe it did actually happen - but it was just too humid and disgusting all day...and then my sister was making mojitos. So we kind of didn't end up leaving the house @:p
Mojitos.....yum....was that didn't leave the house, or you were unable to leave the house!:party:

From the Blacktown website:
On the charge..Viliame Kaveinga takes on the Cutters' defence at Ron Costello Oval.

Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles began their 2017 campaign with a hard fought 12-all draw against a young Illawarra Cutters side at Ron Costello Oval, Shellharbour, on Saturday night.

Played over 3 x 20 minute thirds, the Sea Eagles were asked to soak up plenty of early pressure with the enthusiastic Cutters throwing numerous attacking raids at the Eagles' nest.

However the Sea Eagles’ first visit to the Cutters line came up fruitful with Kurt Aldridge burrowing across to score the first try of the match for a 4-0 lead.

The Cutters found their first points of the match with a long raid resulting in the home side crossing wide out to make it 4-all after the first 20 minutes.

The second 20 minutes started very poorly from both sides with the hot and humid conditions proving difficult for ball control.

The introduction of Dean Parata proved a master stroke with the hooker proving a handful for the Cutters. Matt Place also had an immediate impact with the half-back almost scoring from a good show and go but the scores remained 4-all at the end of the second 20 minutes.

The Cutters began the final 20 minutes with a try on the back of a Sea Eagles drop ball then crossed again soon after on the back of another drop ball.

The Sea Eagles hit back with four minutes left to play after quick hands sent Carafe Pataki over wide out before a well-structured play saw Henry Raiwalui race away to score, locking the game up at 12-all.

Full-back Kyle Eather was dangerous each time with the ball. Forwards Tom Amone bent the line with each hit up while skipper Brendan Attwood got through a lot of defence, tackling anything that moved.

Sea Eagles Coach Pat Weisner was very impressed with his team's first hit out of the year.

“The back end of the second 20 minutes was good with much better structure and more winning of the rucks,’’ Weisner said.

“We stuck to our structure in the last 20 and we started to play some good footy.”

Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles will play a second trial match against North Sydney Bears on Saturday, February 18, at Campbelltown Sports Stadium. The match will be played prior to the NYC and NRL trials between Manly Warringah Sea Eagles and South Sydney.

The Rabbitohs will host the trials.

Photos from match are on Workers facebook page,the 3 guys Amone,Keys and Faingaa training with the NRL squad look seriously fit and in shape.Don't know that Amone is going to have enough bulk to play prop at NRL level but apparently did a great job there yesterday.Jacob Samoa (Number 11) looks like he is not in good enough shape yet(NRL shape).Looks like a couple of players might have played not listed,Sione Masima played and looks like he is getting somewhere near good fitness after signing on late,looks a bit of a compact beast....

Have to admit
The ground was 600 metres from my place but the pub and beach were only 300

Left after 2nd third
Lot of dropped ball
The cutters looked smaller faster
Stuffing hot
Everyone seemed to be playing for themselves
Including me
Pub and Thai food got me beat
tsk tsk tsk

Looks abit like Feleti Mateo at the back
C341uZGUkAAFRNg.jpg:large