Blacktown V's Bunnies (team list)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles Coach Steven Hales has named his team to play the South Sydney Rabbitohs in round four of the NSW Cup.

The match will be played at Lottoland from 12.45pm on Saturday, April 6.

Blacktown Workers team

1 Jade Anderson

2 Abbas Miski

3 Dane Aukafolua

4 Alfred Smalley

5 John Tohi

6 Lachlan Croker

7 Trent Hodkinson

8 Lloyd Perrett

9 Zach Dockar Clay

10 Taniela Paseka

11 Kelepi Tanginoa

12 Haumole Olakauatu

13 Morgan Boyle

Interchange

14 Tyran Ott

15 Andy Saunders

16 Sean Keppie

17 Kurt DeLuis

18 FJ Muala

19 Leva Li

Really looking forward to watching this game .... Did you say it was televised @HappilyManly ?

Is Suli a chance to come into this team ?

Strange to get a week off for being lazy or whatever .... I would have though putting him on as prop for 30 mins might be a better punishment .....
Hopefully it's a wake up call for him either way. The last thing we need is for another centre to dwindle away from our roster

Gee that is a monster pack.........with Keppie off the bench too!

Though not sure how mobile haha

Interesting to see Kelepi Tanginoa in the backrow ......... if he can come up with an occasional pass, I think he is better suited to an edge ...
Since he came back from injury Kelepi has not been affective in his 2 games for us . Explains why he lost his spot . Hopefully he can get his mojo back .
He has played mostly at lock and in the second row at the eels and the Cow boys .

Keen as for Saturday - getting off work early to crack the Wild Turkey and enjoy....think its 11.30am starter.
Keen to see the new lab experiment Boyle rip in and Haumole at lock play well....in fact ALL these forwards would be in contention so its a damn strong pack !!
Docker Clay is handy too, but has plenty of quality in front....then we have Croker getting back to action and Anderson imo, would not be too far out of contention out wide, if he plays a few big games could get that elusive opportunity down the track ??

Keen as for Saturday - getting off work early to crack the Wild Turkey and enjoy....think its 11.30am starter.
Keen to see the new lab experiment Boyle rip in and Haumole at lock play well....in fact ALL these forwards would be in contention so its a damn strong pack !!
Docker Clay is handy too, but has plenty of quality in front....then we have Croker getting back to action and Anderson imo, would not be too far out of contention out wide, if he plays a few big games could get that elusive opportunity down the track ??
Sounds like you are going to have a great and enjoyable Saturday @maxta

You can't go play until you do all your chores!

Gee that is a monster pack.........with Keppie off the bench too!

Though not sure how mobile haha

It is ..... Boyle, Guacamole, Perrett and Paseka are all coming back from injuries and haven't seen much football .... they may be short of a run ...

It's on fox I'm pretty sure. Suli won't play he has been stood down for the week

The difference between an experienced coach and an inexperienced coach. Des drew the line with Suli but like all effective punishment, it is designed to educate. That's where Barrett made the mistake with Hastings. Punishment (unless for something really serious) should be to teach, not to exile.

That forward pack has some possible talent in it.

I feel Des may jettison a few starting top 30 forwards next year to fit in some of these kids in his plans.

Just checked on Sportsbet and Blacktown are 4/1 and seem like at least a 50/50 chance...on paper.
Bunnies have Amone, Sironen Jnr and a few other handy players but Manly have a Big, Quality forward pack with Hodgko and Croker in the halves....anyways I'm having a sneaky shot at those odds, but remember - Bet responsibly....:wasntme:

Soward says: Trent Hodkinson improved their attack last week but I think they will struggle against an in-form South Sydney side. The Rabbitohs were without Connor Tracey last week but were still able to get a win over the Jets and they have strong forwards who are good enough to be in the NRL. Rabbitohs by 12.

* Funny Soward talks up their forwards being good enough for NRL when Manly have 4-5 forwards who have played NRL.....

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11