Blacktown workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

andyvb

Reserve Grader
Unfortunately i am sick as a dog and can't drive the 2 mins to go watch this game. I did see that Matthew wright is named in the centres, does this mean Brian Kelly is going to be the our centre all year?

Cullen looks the goods.
Read the article :

http://www.nswrl.htmlau/news/2017/03/05/blacktown_v_newtown_.html

Despite the loss, Cameron Cullen was the standout performer, having a hand in each of the Sea Eagles' tries, while strong runs from Joseph Paulo and crafty play from Daniel Mortimer helped deliver the win for the Jets. In a slippery affair at HE Laybutt Fields, there was plenty of serious talent on show; the likes of Paulo, Tony Williams, Jeremy Latimore, Mortimer and Kurt Capewell lined up for the Jets, while the home side included Cullen, Joey Lussick, Jackson Hastings and Jonathan and Matthew Wright.

Despite the wet conditions, the game started with relatively high quality ad both sides settled into the new season. It would be the Sea Eagles to take the first points of the game - and their history - when some beautiful work from Cullen send Jonathan Wright over. Lussick added the extras from out wide to give his team a 6-0 advantage after 10 minutes.

The Sea Eagles had all the ball and field possession in the opening quarter, with Pita Godinet heavily involved in the unfamiliar position of fullback. Cullen looked like laying on more points several times but was unable to break through again, with a penalty eventually marching the Jets downfield. It would be a nice offload from Paulo to get the visitors on the board as he sent Mortimer crashing over, with Paulo converting to square things up at six points apiece.

Jonathan Wright had another opportunity when he scooped up a grubber on his own tryline, before Newtown's Malakai Houma also barged over for a four-pointer of his own. With five minutes remaining in the half, however, Cullen delivered again; this time Peter Schuster was the beneficiary as he took a nice cut-out ball to score in the corner. Lussick's conversion

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8