Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Isn't it funny how after the first game of the trials against the Chooks, we were buoyed by the fact that we seemed to have good depth.

Its been all downhill since. I can not see one single player from this Blacktown Workers team pushing for first grade selection. The only way any of them will move up from time to time will be like Ray Vaega or Jake Arthur as a (hopefully temporarily) injury or Origin time replacement.

They are lucky its only 16 at ht. Thats probably one of the worst performances I've seen at any level. They completed like two sets 😆

Young Hopoate the only one I thought who did well.

This Blacktown team likely come back and Win
But horrible first half, drops, soft, so many filthy errors
Anyways wil still win imo
Gees Maxta they'll have to improve about 500% if they're going to turn this around, it's the worst display of football I've seen in years

Yes the only depth we have in the backline are our centres... thus more reason we may need Garrick to go back to the wing eventually... everyone else is honkin!

And shoeman josh looks so unfit and lazy he won't be getting into first grade anytime soon

Dragons look like they are playing on another level against us

We look so slow and not willing to do the hard stuff

First grade please note this as I think flano will have his boys up for our game.

We better show something better in this second half

Our depth is poor and help us if we need ro use any of these players in first grade.

Schu is meant to be out left edge second rower, correct? He doesn't appear to be playing there. Regardless to who comes in and out of the Reggie's team. Schuster should be playing in the position he's being paid to play in. Its 20 mins in and he's totally gassed.
Named at lock , last week as well

They are lucky its only 16 at ht. Thats probably one of the worst performances I've seen at any level. They completed like two sets 😆

Young Hopoate the only one I thought who did well.
We cut the intercept passes out and complete our sets, think we're a chance in this.

Aren't penalty tries only awarded for foul play?!

That depends on your definition of foul play.

I wouldn't consider tackling someone before they had chance to get to the ball as foul play in the knees to the head mould. To me that's more a professional foul than a "dirty" foul play penalty.

what an absolute s#itshow of a performance. So many errors, missed tackles and incompletions. On paper we have a 'strong' team, but there is no energy, no sense of urgency, just complete ****e. Schuster is at least a month away from being match fit. He just looks tired. There is no spring in his step. He looks disillusioned and he really needs to dig deep and back himself to get fit if he wants to see the light of first grade again.

Fifita been good for them. Not sure why we let him go. Not sure why he's not in first grade for that st george rabble. My dragons mate reckons all dragona fans want him in first grade. He only played 11 min last week and got dropped.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11