Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reading on a Facebook group Schuster to the Dragons , exchanged for Zac Lomax with Manly funding the difference for the length of his contract.

Don’t know if it has any credibility

For argument sake that's true, who would you have at centre ... Garrick or Lomax? Both have a known want to be in the centres and not on the wing. And Koula isn't going to be moved so.....

For argument sake that's true, who would you have at centre ... Garrick or Lomax? Both have a known want to be in the centres and not on the wing. And Koula isn't going to be moved so.....
Good question. Apparently Lomax wants out because he wants to play centre, doubt he'd move to play wing. It'd probably have to be Garrick.
Lomax is one of the best defensive centres in the comp.

Not sure why that was schu's fault.

Was he supposed to stop all those other guys from dropping the ball?

Very poor from us today
Its very concerning seeing how poorly we played
No depth whatsoever
Josh KFC needs to go and get fit

Good question. Apparently Lomax wants out because he wants to play centre, doubt he'd move to play wing. It'd probably have to be Garrick.
Lomax is one of the best defensive centres in the comp.

That's why it defeats the purpose of him moving here. Either way someone's not going to be happy so why bring in a player to potentially make one of your own unhappy with his situation??

Lomax to the Chooks as a replacement for Sua'ali'i in 2025 makes more sense.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8