Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Brookie Bob

"I come back to you now at the turn of the tide"
"Blacktown Workers produced an upset win over the high-flying Bulldogs and had several outstanding performers. Barnstorming winger Watson Heleta bagged a hat-trick and ran 122 metres, while Clayton Faulalo set up two tries, got a linebreak, a linebreak assist and 183 running metres.

19-year-old Lehi Hopoate has been a revelation at fullback since shifting there from centre six weeks ago. He continued that form on the weekend, finishing with a try, three linebreaks, seven tackle busts and 199 running metres.

And Manly’s back-up half Jake Arthur is primed and ready to fill in for Daly Cherry-Evans during the State of Origin period. Arthur had the ball on a string with a try assist and three linebreak assists. He also ran 110 metres and made 18 tackles with no misses."

The Who

Journey Man
"Blacktown Workers produced an upset win over the high-flying Bulldogs and had several outstanding performers. Barnstorming winger Watson Heleta bagged a hat-trick and ran 122 metres, while Clayton Faulalo set up two tries, got a linebreak, a linebreak assist and 183 running metres.

19-year-old Lehi Hopoate has been a revelation at fullback since shifting there from centre six weeks ago. He continued that form on the weekend, finishing with a try, three linebreaks, seven tackle busts and 199 running metres.

And Manly’s back-up half Jake Arthur is primed and ready to fill in for Daly Cherry-Evans during the State of Origin period. Arthur had the ball on a string with a try assist and three linebreak assists. He also ran 110 metres and made 18 tackles with no misses."

Is this a subtle dig at the signing of Aaron Schoupp? Heleta, Faulalo and Hoppa are all outside backs and would now be wondering where they stand in promotion to First Grade.

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
What a big disappointment James has been, just when we need one or 2 front rowers too.
Yes unfortunately must agree. I watched him during our trial games and thought he needed to improve a lot for NRL. Sadly I think he has gone the other way in Reserves. Still young enough and hope he proves me wrong bigtime. But definitely not an option this year for our 17. Pity as we desperately need some mobility and dominance in the middle.

Brookie Bob

"I come back to you now at the turn of the tide"
Is this a subtle dig at the signing of Aaron Schoupp? Heleta, Faulalo and Hoppa are all outside backs and would now be wondering where they stand in promotion to First Grade.
Not from me - just pointing out the hopeful upside in our reserve grade team. I would love it for all of Heleta, Faulalo and young Hoppa to put pressure on our first grade team, and maybe even for one of them to crack a spot.

double hoops

First Grader
Yes unfortunately must agree. I watched him during our trial games and thought he needed to improve a lot for NRL. Sadly I think he has gone the other way in Reserves. Still young enough and hope he proves me wrong bigtime. But definitely not an option this year for our 17. Pity as we desperately need some mobility and dominance in the middle.
Looks like Tarzan. Plays like Jane.

SeaEagleSI1

Reserve Grader
Bench:
Dias
Navale
Dunford
James

IMG_7110.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20