Blues sponsor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TokyoEagle said:
The Eagle said:
World beers? This german s**t in a green bottle,thats revolting it tastes more like wine which i hate

Any american beer,its all light and light beer means low-cal to them
As for other world beers im not so sure

Vomit bombs are disgusting chilled and worse anything above chilled
Tooheys has to be on tap or its not much better than VB

I think you need to get out a bit more.

Asahi goes well with a good hit of wasabi doesnt it TE.

I cant believe some of the beers being put up as 'good'. It's as if some people never left the RSL from 1985.

SA fan said:
As an outsider looking in! I know a lot of Queenslanders drink XXXX but how many from NSW drink VB? Thought it a bit strange to see a Victorian company sponsor the Blues!!

Mate more ppl Drink VB in NSW then they do in Vic.

It`s a no brainer.. ;)

i`d rather see VB sponsoring NSW then Tooheys, i dont drink that sh*t..

The Eagle said:
Should be Carlton Cold,its blue and delicious

Thats my 1st favourite.. but before Cold.. it was VB & still do have the occaisional case if its on special ;)..

My beer snobiness has subsided of late. I used to love pure blond and still do but I more or less drink whatever is on offer lately.

I quite like Carlton mid especially as they are mid strength and I can drink a few before feeling the effect which is good since I don't particularly enjoy the drunk aspect of drinking much these days

Daniel said:
My beer snobiness has subsided of late. I used to love pure blond and still do but I more or less drink whatever is on offer lately.

I quite like Carlton mid especially as they are mid strength and I can drink a few before feeling the effect which is good since I don't particularly enjoy the drunk aspect of drinking much these days

What Dan is trying to say is he gets no hangover from carlton mid..;)

The Eagle said:
Crownies imo,best beer in the world
Bottled has the creamyness of Dry on tap
Id love crownies to go on tap.....

Crown Lager was previously branded as KB. They decided to give it a new name, a gold label and increase the price by 50%. A master of marketing, but it's still KB.

Ralphie said:
The Eagle said:
Crownies imo,best beer in the world
Bottled has the creamyness of Dry on tap
Id love crownies to go on tap.....

Crown Lager was previously branded as KB. They decided to give it a new name, a gold label and increase the price by 50%. A master of marketing, but it's still KB.

I always wondered why they had KB on the footy show, never knew anything about it, dont drink a lot of beer but dont mind Crown Lager. Drink Coopers here occasionally should be available everywhere it IS the best!! If you want a meal and a drink you just have a Coopers sparkling ale.

The Gronk said:
TokyoEagle said:
The Eagle said:
World beers? This german s**t in a green bottle,thats revolting it tastes more like wine which i hate

Any american beer,its all light and light beer means low-cal to them
As for other world beers im not so sure

Vomit bombs are disgusting chilled and worse anything above chilled
Tooheys has to be on tap or its not much better than VB

I think you need to get out a bit more.

Asahi goes well with a good hit of wasabi doesnt it TE.

I cant believe some of the beers being put up as 'good'. It's as if some people never left the RSL from 1985.

You are only allowed to drink Asahi if you snort the wasabi, it's the only way to go.

Any of the Coopers beers are good, you can even get them here in Japan. A couple of years ago i was buying them for 250 yen a bottle, probably as cheap or cheaper than you could get them in Oz.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6