Board meeting began at 3pm AEDT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Nothing more than this. Sounds like a long meeting.

Wonder what they are talking about?

I hope it is about who is going to replace Reilly, the lynch-pin in all of this.

Still nothing on fox sports either,only thing they've shown is lyon who was questioned on the possibility of players leaving.

From what i gathered on the interview lyon believes the players are staying which was a positive.

Maybe they are waiting to get permission off Des to see if they are allowed to make an announcement lol.

LoL, lets hope we don't have 17 Darius Boyd's. Totally unable to ween himself off Bennett's tit.

Sook. And turn-coat on his team-mates, who were the one's busting their balls for him.

announcement pending

@manlyseaeagles: Stand by for Official Statement from the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Board

Post on FB said media have just rushed into the club. Perhaps an announcement soon

Ryan said:
LoL, lets hope we don't have 17 Darius Boyd's. Totally unable to ween himself off Bennett's tit.

Sook. And turn-coat on his team-mates, who were the one's busting their balls for him.

Hahahahahaha...gold

R U sure the media said it started at 3? Maybe they just saw Zorba duck off into a hidden room at 3, and hasn't returned....but he's just been taking a dump in that time???

According to the Sea Eagles app Des Hasler has been stood down on serious breaches. The board has invited Des to explain his actions so no offical statement can be made once Des has had his chance to respond!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8