Bolters for nsw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Daley has just all but guaranteed that injury free Stewart is the NSW fullback and Hayne and Morris are his wings with Nathan Merritt just in behind

It is really honest stuff from Daley in the bit I just saw

He also made it pretty clear that Pearce would be half.

My team would be
1 Brett
2 Hayne
3 Morris
4 Jennings
5 merrett
6 carney (Maloney is carney is busted)
7 Pearce
8 tamou
9 Farah
10 Merrin
11 watmough
12 bird
13 gallen

14 Learoy-lars
15 grant
16 woods
17 Lewis as utility

Win-lose or draw I'd be looking at bringing gift in for game 2

If Aaron woods gets a start i won't watch it. Last night he was nothing but in the way. Half his runs are **** and ineffective. He was crap and missing against us too.

1. Stewart
2. Hayne
3. Morris
4. Jennings
5. Morris
6. Carney
7. Pearce
8. Tamou
9. Farah
10. Grant
11. Watmough
12. Bird
13. Gallen

14. Lewis
15. Merrin
16. Learoyd-Lars
17. Hoffman

I'd like to see something like this.

1. Stewart
2. Hayne / B. Morris
3. J. Morris
4. Jennings
5. Merritt
6. Mullen/Carney/Maloney (mainly because of club combo with Pearce)
7. Pearce (REALLY wish it was Reynolds)
8. Tamou
9. Farah
10. Grant
11. Watmough
12. Hoffman
13. Gallen
14. Gidley / Lewis
15. Woods
16. Kite
17. Learoyd-Lars

Woods is class mate, you might be watching him with 1 eye lol

Plays long minutes and does plenty of work. As we all know stats aren't everything but on that Dreamteam stuff he is always among the top few front rowers

Kiwi Eagle said:
Woods is class mate, you might be watching him with 1 eye lol

Plays long minutes and does plenty of work. As we all know stats aren't everything but on that Dreamteam stuff he is always among the top few front rowers

Yeah I like him as well. Not sure this is his year in the shy blue, but the best young prop getting around. Would love to steal him from the tigers. Not like they are really using his skills anyway.

Stevo said:
Lol. What the fark do people see in Aaron Woods? And Gidley? Do you Watch Rugby League?

Gidley for experience and utility value only. He is actually really quite potent when used off the bench at dummy half. I'd prefer Craig Wing, but he's not exactly available.

I'm not sure Luke Lewis' form warrants selection, but I'd take him on trust if he is fit.

Clint said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
Find me a better 17 than this:
1.Stewart
2.Hayne
3.Morris
4.Jennings
5.Merritt
6.Maloney
7.Pearce
8.Gallen
9.Farah
10.Tamou
11.Watmough
12.Bird
13.Lewis
14.T.Sims
15.Hoffmann
16.Hunt
17.Merrin

I'm a NSW supporter and it pains me to say it but....
Greg Inglis, Darius Boyd, Dane Nielsen, Justin Hodges, Brent Tate, Jonathan Thurston, Cooper Cronk, Matt Scott, Cameron Smith, Petero Civoniceva, Nate Myles, Sam Thaiday, Corey Parker, Matt Gillett, Dave Taylor, Ben Hannant, David Shillington..

Having said that - that line up does not scare me as much as it has previously. Surely we are a chance this year...surely.. :s

You're a tough judge Clint.
No Slater in your 17?

Ceagle said:
Good to see Taufua get a mention as a bolter on the footy show.

If Uate was seen as a liability defending kicks, then I can't see Horhay getting the jump on him - crappy pun intended.

Clint said:
Crusher_Cleal said:
Find me a better 17 than this:
1.Stewart
2.Hayne
3.Morris
4.Jennings
5.Merritt
6.Maloney
7.Pearce
8.Gallen
9.Farah
10.Tamou
11.Watmough
12.Bird
13.Lewis
14.T.Sims
15.Hoffmann
16.Hunt
17.Merrin

I'm a NSW supporter and it pains me to say it but....
Greg Inglis, Darius Boyd, Dane Nielsen, Justin Hodges, Brent Tate, Jonathan Thurston, Cooper Cronk, Matt Scott, Cameron Smith, Petero Civoniceva, Nate Myles, Sam Thaiday, Corey Parker, Matt Gillett, Dave Taylor, Ben Hannant, David Shillington..

Having said that - that line up does not scare me as much as it has previously. Surely we are a chance this year...surely.. :s

Clint, ever heard of bloke called Slater?
I'd put some dosh on that he'll be in the 1 for Qld, Australia and a World XIII for as long as he wants.

Yeah yeah stuboot - you got me. I just cut & pasted the team from some Qld projected team website. Just goes to show how much those f**kin qlders know.

As for NSW - based on tonight James Maloney has got to be there. Very impressed with his overall game + his goal kicking is an added bonus.

Clint said:
Yeah yeah stuboot - you got me. I just cut & pasted the team from some Qld projected team website. Just goes to show how much those f**kin qlders know.

As for NSW - based on tonight James Maloney has got to be there. Very impressed with his overall game + his goal kicking is an added bonus.

plus I hear he is very handy with a BBQ for after match functions.

Clint said:

plus I hear he is very handy with a BBQ for after match functions.

I'm a Maloney fan but I'd give Carney first shot as I don't reckon he's done too much wrong. He's a potential matchwinner wherever he's played no matter how the teams been performing.
Maloney's best form has been in the back end of 2011 when the Warriors were humming and this year with the Chooks.

Of course it all means diddly squat if our forwards are getting bashed up, so maybe Bird is the word at 6.

TBH I don't think it'll make too much difference really, Qld can choose from Cronk, Thurston, DCE, Prince and wouldn't miss a beat.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4