Boring stereotyped Rugby League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had a look at the Wests Tigers forum after they won with Ballin last week.

One guy reckoned that if Ballin was from NSW he would have played 20 State of Origins by now... hard to disagree with really.
Maybe Taylor can get his wish and make Daley pick Robbie from reserve grade.

Another year NSW can write off and another year the wankers up here will celebrate.

God help me if they dust us 52-6 in game 2.

Really, is this cack worth interrupting the season for..
I think it needs a change up. I've had a long held theory that state of origin is.
Invented for Queensland*
Administered for Queensland**
Refereed for Queensland***

* well it was
** see Ron McAuliffe Greg ingliss
*** see the grasshopper( and most refs since)
Ok sounds like a whinge after we lost but my bad for not writing this before the game as was my intent. I know plenty will disagree and feel free but think in especially the last ten years how many times nsw has been gassed by the 20 min mark due to the run of the game. Back to back penalties etc. But they've lost plenty to their own stupidity as well.
To me this series is over. I hate sounding negative, it's against my grain but I'm doing a good job of it. But I'm trying to be positive. Origin needs a change up.

I think it needs a change up. I've had a long held theory that state of origin is.
Invented for Queensland*
Administered for Queensland**
Refereed for Queensland***

* well it was
** see Ron McAuliffe Greg ingliss
*** see the grasshopper( and most refs since)
Ok sounds like a whinge after we lost but my bad for not writing this before the game as was my intent. I know plenty will disagree and feel free but think in especially the last ten years how many times nsw has been gassed by the 20 min mark due to the run of the game. Back to back penalties etc. But they've lost plenty to their own stupidity as well.
To me this series is over. I hate sounding negative, it's against my grain but I'm doing a good job of it. But I'm trying to be positive. Origin needs a change up.
All true. One game is enough, make it all or nothing.

We are in the era of wrestlemania and tonights origin game highlighted how boring the game has become.

You have referees who are too scared to enforce age old rules of the defender being obligated to roll away from the play the ball, on 3 occasions at least and crucially with 3 minutes to go Captain drizzle is laying in the ruck and preventing a NSW player from playing the ball and the gutless refs do nothing and call a knock on against NSW , I want someone to tell me where the guy is supposed to play the ball? Smith is a serial offender at this like in a previous era Ray Price from the whingers was. Protected species and no ref it seems has the balls to call him out.

The shot clock bollocks is also pretty silly, sounds like basket ball, make them put the ball in the scrum straight away I say, get on with the game.

I found myself watch the old Manly versus Great Britain game at Brookvale from back in 1988 or whenever it was. I know a bad example, but just so exciting in comparison. Players charging on to the ball off tap kicks, chip kicks, broken lines, tired players - anything goes. Great stuff.
Just too prescriptive now. The only player worth watching tonight was Klemmer.
See how grumpy he looked after the game?. That's old school passion for the game as it should be.
NYEagle

Last edited:
Bosch is a cop show based on Michael Connolly''s books.Got through plenty of pages during tonights game.
Are you bloody kidding! I've read all of Hieronymus Bosch series. Didn't know it had made it to the screen. Who is showing it? Fox?
And who plays Bosch?
.....sorry, but I'm a bit bloody excited...see there was something good come out of tonight!

Boring game. Not just because of the result. Although I must say I barely watch much league anymore in general. Just the Manly games and that is it nowadays. I used to watch most games, but besides Manly I am lucky to watch another 40 mins a week now. I am cancelling my Fox after the season due to this.

Not sure if falling interest is due to changes in the game or the fact I just have more on in my life to give a toss about footy.

ditto

Are you bloody kidding! I've read all of Hieronymus Bosch series. Didn't know it had made it to the screen. Who is showing it? Fox?
And who plays Bosch?
.....sorry, but I'm a bit bloody excited...see there was something good come out of tonight!
Oh great so now he's @susan has left me hanging!....lol

The first sign of the demise of origin will be a not quite full Suncorp Stadium.It is coming and sooner than many think.Watch Toddy panic then.
Wait till tv ratings come out game three. Sign number 2

The only way to inject some interest in Game II from a NSW perspective is to pick some exciting young players. Certainly Cartwright should come in, probably for Gallen; a true utility in for Walker...
The 'newbies', with the exception of Reynolds and Walker, deserve to be retained. I don't think Jennings should be an automatic selection - give Tom Turbo a try.
The 'Riff has some exciting forwards who could replace Greg Bird. He and Gallen have been warriors for NSW, but it's time for change or else we'll continue to get the same result.

Titus Welliver Wombat. In the pay on demand TV shows section on Fox and I think series 2 is on usual fox right now

I'll take the NRL over Origin any day of the week. That Canberra Bulldogs match last Sunday was better than most of the Origin matches I've watched in the last decade.

I'll take the NRL over Origin any day of the week. That Canberra Bulldogs match last Sunday was better than most of the Origin matches I've watched in the last decade.

I watched that one, and only because we were playing them this week, yes end to end stuff unlike that boring as bat **** dour struggle we got last night.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6