bow down to emperor des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Phantar said:
Lady who? Lol - assuming that's you in the photo 'Skin, you don't look so young and fresh-faced yourself. Or are you one of these prematurely balding 20 somethings?

Love your work, Phantar!

captainskin said:
Rosemary Mumberson And The Curse Of The Water Dragon
I presume in the book it is a mighty sea eagle that blows the water dragon out of the water ? Would be apt ... :)

lismore_fan said:
Phantar said:
Lady who? Lol - assuming that's you in the photo 'Skin, you don't look so young and fresh-faced yourself. Or are you one of these prematurely balding 20 somethings?

Love your work, Phantar!
Well done Captain-good posts mate. Ignore the juvenile **** on here....if you can. It would be a classic watching some of these lippy lads aim up without hiding behind their screens lol

Ian Martin tragic said:
It warms my f*****n heart. Just imagine if that whole b stewart nightmare hadn't have happened.

I use to think about it during the end of 09 season. The way we played in the UK against Leeds we were up for the 09 season, i reckon we would have been in the GF, we would have been the bench mark for the season not Storm.. It would have been MANLY v (scum storm what ever you want to call them) III, we would have been in 3 gf in a row against the same team too,that might have been a record one for the books..I dont think Parra`s flukey run would have worried us had we been able to play the way we did in 07,08 not undermanned...OR & this is a big OR.
Or maybe it was just Bailey once he f**d off it gave a chance for the younger guys to get a spot & they have been jostling for one ever since..

jjai said:
Ian Martin tragic said:
It warms my f*****n heart. Just imagine if that whole b stewart nightmare hadn't have happened.

I use to think about it during the end of 09 season. The way we played in the UK against Leeds we were up for the 09 season, i reckon we would have been in the GF, we would have been the bench mark for the season not Storm.. It would have been MANLY v (scum storm what ever you want to call them) III, we would have been in 3 gf in a row against the same team too,that might have been a record one for the books..I dont think Parra`s flukey run would have worried us had we been able to play the way we did in 07,08 not undermanned...OR & this is a big OR.
Or maybe it was just Bailey once he f**d off it gave a chance for the younger guys to get a spot & they have been jostling for one ever since..

A lot of good stuff in there mate-some good thoughts

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8