Boyd > Brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lsz said:
You would hope that he is still undergoing some form of therapy - otherwise if and when Bennett stops coaching (or he stops playing) there might be some issues

Nope he will simply move in with Bennie and continue to suck the dummy that he provides to him.

Duff said:
It's funny how Darius is all better now that Wayne has got him a gig back in Qld.
Same with Barbara. I thought he had to live in Qld for family reasons? Funny how that has changed so quickly.

These blokes are taking the p1ss to get their way.

It's little wonder that mental issues are looked upon so cynically by large sections of the community. Those in the public eye always seem to be able to use a situation to their own advantage.

It's their version of celebrities "my account was hacked, I didn't post those offensive messages" excuse.

(which is what gallen should have said)

Mark from Brisbane said:
lsz said:
You would hope that he is still undergoing some form of therapy - otherwise if and when Bennett stops coaching (or he stops playing) there might be some issues

Nope he will simply move in with Bennie and continue to suck the dummy that he provides to him.

^There's a joke in there @Stevo ;) Can you see it? lol

manlyfan76 said:
I'm pretty sure Boyds grandmother raised him so Wayne is probably a father to him.
I posted a story from the Gold Coast bulliten about his Nan when Boyd went to rehab. He probably needs Wayne now more than ever.

Well if that's the case then good on Bennett for helping out the family.

Duff said:
It's little wonder that mental issues are looked upon so cynically by large sections of the community. Those in the public eye always seem to be able to use a situation to their own advantage.

Spot on Duff. :(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8