Boyd or vaughan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There has to be someone who will be squeezed out of the raiders pack.. It is absolutely stacked.

How Ricky signed whitehead with no other NRL interest astounds me.. That kid is a helluva player and what our back row needs.. Hard to believe we weren't after him.

I'd take Paul Vaughan in a heartbeat.

Who would you sign? Coz at the moment he is our best option

Once again you appear to miss the simple fact that WE ALREADY HAVE A HALFBACK AND 5/8.

We don't need to sign anybody you dope.

IF and possible when the current Australian player we have proves himself incapable of playing 5/8 I will entertain your question.

Once again you appear to miss the simple fact that WE ALREADY HAVE A HALFBACK AND 5/8.

We don't need to sign anybody you dope.

IF and possible when the current Australian player we have proves himself incapable of playing 5/8 I will entertain your question.
WE DO NOT HAVE A 5/8??!!! He has already proved himself incapable of that position

WE DO NOT HAVE A 5/8??!!! He has already proved himself incapable of that position
Last year after some inept early performances by Milford who was trying to settle in his new club the Broncos people were writing him off as a 5/8 . Some players need time to settle .

You may have something there, I thought 2 weeks far to short a time to judge someone in a new position.

But then I thought, it has only taken you 2 weeks to convince me that the 2 brain cells you possess obviously don't communicate with each other.

Take it from people older than 15, sometimes in life things take longer than two weeks to sort themselves out. Crazy I know!

The earlier you learn a little patience the better off you'll be.

Take it from people older than 15, sometimes in life things take longer than two weeks to sort themselves out. Crazy I know!

The earlier you learn a little patience the better off you'll be.
Haha I guess but aren't u just a little bit worried about walker and chez. I guess my patience is why I hate watching test cricket but love a good ODI.

Haha I guess but aren't u just a little bit worried about walker and chez. I guess my patience is why I hate watching test cricket but love a good ODI.
We are all frustrated watching our team at the moment .
Lets see if they can turn it around Monday night .
I believe they will with the team changes
I will be there rain hail and see them Shine against the Sharks .

No. It will either work or it won't but either way the sun comes up in the morning and life goes on.

Remember, our coach was a good 5/8, so was that guy Bob Fulton. They should know what makes a good one.

No. It will either work or it won't but either way the sun comes up in the morning and life goes on.

Remember, our coach was a good 5/8, so was that guy Bob Fulton. They should know what makes a good one.
Hope your right coz if these 2 do click look out

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8