Boyd snaps achilles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
***COUNTDOWN TO RUMOURS SAYING BRETT STEWART IS UNHAPPY AT THE SEA EAGLES AND WANTS TO HOOK UP WITH HIS IDOL WAYNE BENNETT WHO HE'S NEVER ACTUALLY PLAYED FOR BUT IS APPARENTLY THE BEST COACH HE'S EVER PLAYED FOR***

Eagles Terrorist said:
Real shame, he's a dynamic player. Hope he recovers well and is back for the second half of the year. NRL needs players like him to remain relevant and entertaining.

Relevant and entertaining? What does that mean? Wha is the point of that sentence?

Moops said:
Eagles Terrorist said:
Real shame, he's a dynamic player. Hope he recovers well and is back for the second half of the year. NRL needs players like him to remain relevant and entertaining.

Relevant and entertaining? What does that mean? Wha is the point of that sentence?

Wha?

mozgrame said:
Jeez, now he'll walk like Wayne too.

Still, he must feel great to be footloose and fancy free after leaving Newcastle. Get it? :D

Jeez, now he'll walk like Wayne, too. You forgot the comma.

Sympathy for Darius but none for Broncos.

If they had just stuck with players they had already contracted instead of enticing yet another player to break a contract for "personal reasons" they wouldn't be one man down now.

NRL will probably give them salary cap dispensation to buy someone else now. Oh wait... that's right - they don't need it!

They'll probably select barba, Gerard Beale or Hoffman at fullback now Darius is injured. Heaps of options there.

Moops said:
mozgrame said:
Jeez, now he'll walk like Wayne too.

Still, he must feel great to be footloose and fancy free after leaving Newcastle. Get it? :D

Jeez, now he'll walk like Wayne, too. You forgot the comma.

No I didn't, Moors. That was a misprint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia02fGpUQfU

Moops said:
Eagles Terrorist said:

What it means is simply the game we love to follow needs players with exceptional talent, different personalities that add diversity to it as entertainment. Boyd has suffered terrible demons well documented and is no doubt a complex character. It's great to see he can rise above those issues.

mickqld said:
I'm really disappointed. ...........that it wasn't that fkwit Inglis.

Still, anything that screws the Boncos is passable.

I can't see the point of wishing injury on any player, especially one so good. Wouldn't it be far more satisfying to beat him on the footy field, much like the Kiwis ran around him in the final of the WC?

Anything that derails the plans of that club is deserved.
They are scum. Anyone associated with them and especially anyone who supports them is scum. If losing players makes it harder for them to win games and therefore means that their sh1tful bastard supporters have less opportunity to celebrate during the year, then I'm all for it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4