Bozo, declare war, please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

silvertail

Reserve Grader
Love him or hate him, good to see Fulton come out with a statement on the salary cap investigation. I'd like to hear a lot more from him once this matter is resolved. He is such a powerful figure in the game and it would be awesome if he publicly tears strips off Greenburg for how inept he has been, under his tenure, of coming up with new practices to truly have a level playing field with team rosters. It's not rocket science. It's not too hard to design and implement a draft that spreads the talent equally. Greenburg has resided over a system that legitimised third party agreements; the source of all salary cap bastardisation. The current salary cap design is a half pregnant solution. Do we have a system designed for those that can legalise TPAs, the sophisticated version of a brown paper bag or does the NRL want to bury their head in the sand, kidding themselves and us, that we have a fair and equal system.

Here is his statement made today:

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Director of Football Bob Fulton has welcomed the current salary cap investigation by the NRL.

“The constant trial by innuendo is damaging the Club and many good reputations,’’ Fulton said.

“I applaud the Club for calling the NRL in to settle the allegations as quickly as possible rather than let it drag on as was the case with the so-called match fixing allegations.

“I have worked with the Sea Eagles board and management for two years and I know in that time we haven’t had a breach of the salary cap or its rules in three audits.

“The Club is happy for the NRL to review our cap compliance – we have nothing to hide.”

Fulton said the Sea Eagles board and management were extremely diligent on issues involving the salary cap.

“We have to be – we are privately owned, don’t have a leagues club, and have to watch every cent,’’ Fulton added.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2017/07/19/bob_fulton_addresses.html

Bozo-designstyle-i-love-m.png

Im sure that someone who is as good at business and franchisees as the Penn family would, if they wanted to make "out of the cap" payments to players that they could do it without any trail. It woild not be hard to have a relatives company funnel money to players through tpa's. And to do it in a public space? Give me a break. Ive done dodgey deals in a carpark when i was a teenage street chemist, but any serious deals were done in the privacy of a home ( or office) where nobody could see anything).
This is not a plumber and taxi driver running the show.

Anyone find it funny that this would have taken place under Joe Kelly and now he's the paper bag kings CEO..?

Anyone find it funny that this would have taken place under Joe Kelly and now he's the paper bag kings CEO..?

If we have any wrongdoing in our recent history I would not be the least surprised to find out he was responsible. He always seemed to be speaking with a forked tongue every time he fronted the media.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8