'Bozo', Zac and the Fulton Indigenous legacy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you for posting @Brookie Bob
Bob Fulton left a powerful Legacy in so many ways
Our Incomparable Immortals Influence on and off the field was and still is phenomenal

I became a Manly Supporter because of Bob
Manly produced so Many Unbelievable Awesome players over the years and our Benchmark of Premiership winning success is the best player our Legendary Godfather ever brought to our club and that was Bob Fulton who he admired and adored like a biological son

The Key words from this post are
Bob Fulton in Australian rugby league is legendary, royalty
someone who coached and captained Australia
and is one of our best ever players, so to have that support was very powerful.

The Bob Fulton Manly /World Rugby League Powerful Legacy is Incomparable
1708044076765.png

For a while that article had me wondering where it was going re a story about Zac.

I was starting to expect it was going to say Bozo once identified as indigenous man. And in today's day an age we all know what you identify as is all that matters. So it be said so it be done.

Now its Zac's turn
Genetics are a wonderful thing and even though Zac does not have his Immortal fathers Genetic Flair . He does have his Genetic fierce competitive streak
Looking forward to seeing Zacs Resilience on display tonight

I was starting to expect it was going to say Bozo once identified as indigenous man.
Most of all feathered friend The Name Bob Fulton is identified as Winner in so many Ways

Our Legendary club was born in 1947 and it waited for the Manly Massiah Bob Fulton to arrive 25 years later to Deliver our first Premiership Win .

The Manly Way is the Bob Fulton Winning Way
1708045189733.png

I only really got to see Bobby the coach mate. But he clearly found success in a number of ways in league. Am curious thou How did your idol get the nick name Bozo?

Last edited:
I only really got to see Bobby the coach mate. But he clearly found success in a number of ways in league. Am curious thou How did your idol get the nick name Bozo?
He got the name Bozo because he made a mockery out of the defence as he clowned around them to score tries .

Let's hope Zac can clown around and make some defence look silly tonight.

Will be interesting to see what position he plays in this kind of game. He's probably more of a lock, but who knows, he might find himself on an edge, or needing to fill a hole out of position. Just hope we get to see plenty of him.

Hope they smash absolute crap out of each other, blood and bones everywhere. Good for Manly if they do.

Interesting that his mum Leanne’s maiden name is Hill - no relation to Terry Hill surely? I know he was married to Kristy Fulton…

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8