BRAINDEAD Coaches.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Steve76

Reserve Grader
Defence is ****house. We get beaten on edges and outside wingers on will.
Attack is non existent. Using a fullback to distribute the ball to foran or Dce. That takes an attacker out of the picture. Why play DCE at five eighth from scrum when he never runs the ball?
We run 1 out, then Jake tips off out back. Under 8s football.
A club going backwards in a hurry

Defence is ****house. We get beaten on edges and outside wingers on will.
Attack is non existent. Using a fullback to distribute the ball to foran or Dce. That takes an attacker out of the picture. Why play DCE at five eighth from scrum when he never runs the ball?
We run 1 out, then Jake tips off out back. Under 8s football.
A club going backwards in a hurry
This is what I dont get... fair enough we are missing Tom but in 13 weeks of football we have not been able to develop any structured attack... we are not looking threatening and haven't done so for a long time - we rely on barge overs or broken play... defence better today but we still look like a team that is scrambling from 20min in...

This is what I dont get... fair enough we are missing Tom but in 13 weeks of football we have not been able to develop any structured attack... we are not looking threatening and haven't done so for a long time - we rely on barge overs or broken play... defence better today but we still look like a team that is scrambling from 20min in...
We're just not used to it, frank. We spend all our time on the footy field coughing up cheap possession and standing around waiting for opposition kickers to take conversion attempts, so when we somehow end up in an attacking position it comes as a complete surprise.

100% we are absolutely a train wreck - no structure in attack or defence , no confidence in each other - the look on Crokers face when he scored was more from shock of what have I done - rather than a planned attack.
Lucky Souths are playing **** apart from Reynolds.
They will put 20 plus on us in the second half unless we score first !!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8