BREAKING: Bombshell backflip as Fifita pulls out of $3m Roosters deal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Tipping Member
In a bombshell backflip David Fifita has turned his back on the Sydney Roosters to remain with the Gold Coast Titans for a further two seasons in a stunning turn of events.

Fifita was set to join the Roosters on a four-year deal worth $850,0000 a year from 2025, but has had a change of heart and will remain loyal to the Titans.

Under NRL rules clubs have a period to try and convince their player to stay, before their contract with their new club is registered and the Titans have pulled off a massive coup.

“The Gold Coast Titans can confirm David Fifita will remain at the club beyond 2024 and have approved his request to activate his player option for the next two seasons,” the Titans said in a statement.

This will result in Fifita remaining part of the Gold Coast squad until the end of 2026.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Memphis Grizzlies Backflip GIF

rj90

Yeah, Nah.
Tipping Member

Sydney Roosters statement regarding David Fifita​

The Sydney Roosters have withdrawn their offer to David Fifita.

Despite his management making the initial approach to the Club and Fifita personally informing the Sydney Roosters’ Chairman and Head Coach of his intent to join the Club last Thursday, Fifita has since expressed doubt about his decision.

Consequently, the Club has elected to withdraw its offer with view that it is in the Roosters’ best interests. The Club wishes Fifita all the best.

LOL.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
He never wanted to go to the Broncos, I was surprised when he signed with the chooks.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I’m wrapped for the Titans. I was whingeing to the daughter the other day when it was announced, about the imbalance of the have and have nots in the NRL. And how it makes it near on impossible to keep the one or two stars the Titans have got. And just as importantly they lose their bait to reel in any new talent.
I’ve no doubt the game against the Cowboys would’ve helped his backflip. Especially Foz. He is just such a good team leader. The way he was defending on Sunday was nearly kamikaze like stuff. (unfortunately the hammie sniper got him as well). And of course Des. Make no mistake, Des would’ve had the "we are trying to build something special here" speech in full swing. Good work Des. It worked.Apart from that family would’ve played a big part I’m assuming. As long as you stay out of Surfers, the GC is a great place to live.
So good onya David. Hopefully for the Titans sake, it will send a clear message to the up and coming stars of tomorrow, with a large proportion coming from Keebra Park (yes, I know their affiliated to the Tigers, but you can’t keep them all) and Palm Beach-Currumbin. Also the things I was calling you in the first five minutes…..uhh, can we just do an Annersley and sweep that under the carpet.Thanks Dave. 🙏

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13