Breakout Star of 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll take a Brbo for 24 and a vowel thanks
Yeah burbo to step up i reckon. He could solve our 13 issues with his size and mobility

hopefully dce continues his late season form of playing like a 7

if dce leads and turbo and brooks provide real options it could be a good season. Chucking it to tom at fb with most of the side in front of him really singles him out and has been done to death

we are potentially top 6 if that happens, bottom 6 if it doesnt. Its a team game and our reliance on tom indicates we miss that aspect completely

lodge when fit will give aioli in particular a hard man foil and pressure , his contract, hopefully injuty free should give ailoi a better season

move koula to the left will see him get better ball and opportunities also . He is wasted on the right

Schuster hopefully, has the talent no doubt.

Gordy in the middle will add an attacking dimension with his passing and running game.

The team look to have a lot of points in them,
defending against the top few teams is an area for improvement.

Schuster hopefully, has the talent no doubt.

Gordy in the middle will add an attacking dimension with his passing and running game.

The team look to have a lot of points in them,
defending against the top few teams is an area for improvement.
"defending against the top few teams is an area for improvement " ...well, I'd be happy to just outscore them tbh.

Im excited for Bully in 2024 too, stepped it up in 2023 and has been in a lot of the media the club has been putting out this off season.
Bully needs to go up a notch or two from last year for mine, lots of half busts with the occasional full on tackle break, defensively, room for improvement also.

It'll be folly for anyone to discount one Josh Schuster. He has the most potential upside in the team. At his best he's a game breaker and changer. I think this is the year he lives up to his reputation and price-tag.
While I somewhat agree with you mate I have serious concerns about his defence, if Seibold can work on that part of his game he could be anything, I guess we'll know soon enough

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8